eastern deceptikon stem

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2009 6:40 AM

wut do yall think of the eastern deceptikon stem is it any good

|

fuck brakes all they do is slow u down

1/30/2009 7:28 AM

I think it looks okay. Im sure he likes the way it looks or else he wouldnt have considered it as an option. Only thing is that i have to tighten the steerer bolt on my friends Deceptikon. it keeps moving and i keep telling him to tighten the shit out of it, and he says he has, but the last 2 times i put my "gorilla grip" on that muther and it still moves. Maybe he just has tooo much grease build up on it, or Ridebmxnc is just plain right, the wedges suck. What im gonna do is take the wedges out and sand them with 80 grit to get the paint off, and then im gonna carve small groove lines into it and degrease everything, i know that will fix it.
Here are some reviews of the stem.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Stems,18/Eastern-Bikes/Deceptikon-Stem,367

Shertownrider, how much do you weigh and how long have ou been ridin?

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

1/30/2009 7:30 AM

u riding sk8 cary tonight marco?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/30/2009 7:31 AM

This stem rules. Never had a problem with it. It's also one of the lightest stems out. Removable gyro tabs instead of one of those heavy bulky gyro plates. This stem rules.

|

1/30/2009 7:41 AM

Nah, we're building more ramps at my house today. I met some more riders that you may know. Dave, Kyle, and Kevin. Dave and Kyle are the guys who used to work on the Fuquay and Clayton trails. We built a portable 2ft tall sub-box to go on top of the fly box, and we framed out a hip to the flybox deck on the left side. We are gonna sheath that today and possibly build another quarter to the left of flybox and funbox over by the chainlink fence. So basically a hip to 5 or 6 foot quarter, it's gonna be SICK!

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

1/30/2009 7:43 AM

hmm that sounds vaguely like my idea from like 4 months ago... lol minus the sub box. i'll have to come over sometime soon and hit it up!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/30/2009 8:15 AM

No doubt. I always wanted to do it, just didnt have the material. These guys are bringing all the 2x4's, and i have plywood for tranny's but im not gonna have enough to sheath the quarter. It's alot easier and faster when there's 4 or 5 guys instead of just 2.

|

The Obama Deception

1/30/2009 9:15 AM

Nothing against Eastern, but that stem is the ugliest thing on the market. Its ugly. Ugly, ugly ugly. But it's your bike, so do what you want.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

1/30/2009 2:40 PM

i wouldnt get ANY stem that uses a wedge to hold the steerer tube... they dont work that great... like if your light maybe but... but if your big or going big and you eat shit alot or bail or whatever... youll be adjusting it alot... but idk.. get an fit or s and m

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

1/30/2009 4:12 PM

^montymitch pretty much took the words outta my mouth.^

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/31/2009 6:17 PM

tanner your a fag, lets go ride the trails

|

i got street talent for a sherman guytongue

1/31/2009 6:17 PM

tanner your a fag, lets go ride the trails

|

i got street talent for a sherman guytongue

1/31/2009 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:21 PM

get an S&M recdneck its kewler

|