eastern did it again

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2010 4:59 AM

im haulin for a big gap and my madusa light sprocket snaps in half i fall on a curb hit my chin my knuckles and hit my knee pretty good its all swolen and shit and its the first day of easter break

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/2/2010 5:04 AM

pussy
it happens to everyone, i snapped my chain hauling ass to hop over some shit
it totally blew up on, over the bars, scrapped everything up, so i got back up walked over to my bag and found the link that exploded and put that shit back together and kept riding
dont be a bitch

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/2/2010 5:07 AM

brentrides wrote:

pussy
it totally blew up on, over the bars, scrapped everything up, so i got back up walked over to my bag and found the link that exploded and put that shit back together and kept riding
dont be a bitch

goin to get a new sprocket today i got up and rode on the broken sproket for a little while im just sayin company's need to make some better shit

|

4/2/2010 5:09 AM

brentrides wrote:

pussy
dont be a bitch

JECBMX wrote:

goin to get a new sprocket today i got up and rode on the broken sproket for a little while im just sayin company's need to make some better shit

that sprocket has been known to blow up...

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/2/2010 5:16 AM

brentrides wrote:

pussy
dont be a bitch

JECBMX wrote:

brentrides wrote:

that sprocket has been known to blow up...

yeah its a fuckin piece of shit i broke my friends on his bike probly gettin a shadow or mutiny

|

4/2/2010 5:17 AM

sounds painful! but yeah just get a strong sprocket from a company you like!

|

4/2/2010 5:32 AM

you got what you paid for...25 bucks means its probbly going to snap

|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

4/2/2010 5:53 AM

You get what you paid for, don't be a bitch.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/2/2010 5:58 AM

This ^

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/2/2010 6:32 AM

it's one of the lightest, or THE lightest sprocket on the market. you can't expect it to be super strong. plus, just like everyone said, it costs like $25. you get what you paid for.

|

4/2/2010 7:02 AM

pics?

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/2/2010 7:05 AM

yo its 5mm thick 6k aluminum 4 small spokes. and im sure it more than 2 hours old.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

4/2/2010 7:07 AM

ask yaya wat the fuck happened to his.

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

4/2/2010 7:13 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

it's one of the lightest, or THE lightest sprocket on the market. you can't expect it to be super strong. plus, just like everyone said, it costs like $25. you get what you paid for.

|

m.o.e.

4/2/2010 7:22 AM

eastern did it again? have you ever broke any other eastern parts? probably not. you just think your cool and blame shit on eastern. i tacoed that sproket. but hey, i paid 25$ bucks for it. AND ITS THE ONLY EATERN PART I HAVE BROKE.

btw pics or it didnt happen.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/2/2010 7:40 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

eastern did it again? have you ever broke any other eastern parts? probably not. you just think your cool and blame shit on eastern. i tacoed that sproket. but hey, i paid 25$ bucks for it. AND ITS THE ONLY EATERN PART I HAVE BROKE.

snaped eastern bars and cranks and blew out a birectional

|

4/2/2010 7:49 AM

were they all stock parts

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

4/2/2010 7:51 AM

millsaps wrote:

cranks were the bars were nitrous its low end stuff but still it broke

|

4/2/2010 7:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:48 AM

millsaps wrote:

JECBMX wrote:

low end stuff will break a LOT faster

*sigh*

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/2/2010 7:58 AM

millsaps wrote:

JECBMX wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/2/2010 8:09 AM

Haha funny thing. I broke my Medusa lIte last night 180'ing this gap. The bolt to hold it to the crank broke right through it.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

4/2/2010 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2010 9:24 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Haha true...That's why I just ended up buying a pretty clean used Odyssey MDS 25t for $25 and avoided that problem. Hahaha. Sometimes used parts are alot better than new ones.

|

4/2/2010 11:41 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

JECBMX wrote:

im sure you did.

well in that case i snapped a fly frame a fit frame. blew out a profile hub and a shadow and an ody and i snapped my s and m bars and i broke a pair of ody forks.

bullshit.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/2/2010 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2010 11:48 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

JECBMX wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

im sure you did.

well in that case i snapped a fly frame a fit frame. blew out a profile hub and a shadow and an ody and i snapped my s and m bars and i broke a pair of ody forks.

bullshit.

actually i have friends that have blown up profile hubs.and a fit frame.

edit:forgot the "d" in friends

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.