eastern frame

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2015 8:02 PM

i am trying to figure out what kind of frame i have but its very difficult since noone can seem to help either.I believe i had measured it correctly the top tube seems to be 19' 1/2.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/1/2015 8:25 PM

Email Eastern they'll tell you exactly. Pics of the BB would help.

Looks to be from around 2008-9 to me. It has welded gyro tabs but sealed everything else. It's most likely a complete one.

19.5 doesn't sound right, it's probably 20.5

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/1/2015 9:09 PM

Almost bet a ball it's 20.5

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/1/2015 9:13 PM

If it is a 19.5" it's likely a low level/entry bike.

What's the serial number? And is it a Spanish or Mid BB? Can't tell for sure from the photos.

Oh and is that the stock paint or was it painted over?

|

11/2/2015 6:05 AM

Email Eastern with the numbers stamped into the frame on the bottom where the crank goes through (bottom of the bottom bracket) and they will tell you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/2/2015 1:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What's the serial number? And is it a Spanish or Mid BB? Can't tell for ...more

i had it powder coated and the bottom bracket is mid also the serial is k7kyoo5359

|

11/2/2015 6:56 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Email Eastern they'll tell you exactly. Pics of the BB would help.

Looks to be from around 2008-9 to me. It has welded gyro ...more

what is the email for eastern

|

11/2/2015 7:05 PM

Brooks__Donavon0802 wrote:

i had it powder coated and the bottom bracket is mid also the serial is k7kyoo5359

What was the original color do you know?

|

11/2/2015 7:15 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What's the serial number? And is it a Spanish or Mid BB? Can't tell for ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What was the original color do you know?

it was a kinda off white.

|

11/2/2015 8:17 PM

You sure that's a mid bb? I looked and looked, but Eastern used Spanish on all their old bikes and the welded on gyro tabs suggests it's an older model.

Closest thing to what you have that I could find is it might be a 2007 Eastern Element since that year didn't have a cutout in the seat tube, but it was a Spanish BB and I have no idea what the TT length is.

Try emailing Eastern with the serial number, give em a couple days cause they're probably busy getting their company started back up again

This is their customer service email

customerservice@easternbikes.com

|

11/2/2015 8:35 PM

A guy on pinkbike said the 2007 eastern elements have a 20.75 tt

|

11/3/2015 6:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You sure that's a mid bb? I looked and looked, but Eastern used Spanish on all their old bikes and the welded on gyro tabs ...more

my bad its a spanish. i was being told by a few friends it looks like a growler because it has the seat clamp cut out and the top of the seat tube is cut at an angle and i remeasured the tt and it came out to 20.but it doesn't make sense because the growlers have removable tabs for the gyro and the brake tabs.The bearings are a little bit smaller then the round spoke wrench i was wrong the bearings i have are the spanish.

|

11/3/2015 6:18 PM

my bad its a spanish. i was being told by a few friends it looks like a growler because it has the seat clamp cut out and the ...more

Growler has removable brake hardware so it's not that.

I still think it's an Element but can't be positive since I don't think their top tubes came that small.

How are you measuring the TT length? It goes from center of the head tube to center of the seat tube

Photo

|

11/5/2015 11:53 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You sure that's a mid bb? I looked and looked, but Eastern used Spanish on all their old bikes and the welded on gyro tabs ...more

I had a 2008 frame with the welded gyro tabs and it had a mid BB.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417