Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2013 4:16 PM

Thoughts on this new Eastern Frame?

|

3/19/2013 4:18 PM

this looks really sketchy

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

3/19/2013 4:19 PM

I don't know... Daaaavey

|

3/19/2013 4:25 PM

could be strong.......but i bet expensive as fuck......i dont see the point

|

3/19/2013 4:32 PM

That might actually be proficient......

|

3/19/2013 5:08 PM

ewwwww

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/19/2013 5:26 PM

if it were another company like Fit or S&M people would be all over it..

I kinda like it

|

3/19/2013 5:28 PM

No thanks. I like fairly traditional shit. I mean I'm not going to say it's not strong I just wouldn't ride it personally.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/19/2013 5:29 PM

Looks cool but weird. can probaly hold up from cracking but looks like it'll bend easier.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/19/2013 5:32 PM

it looks funny, idk if id ride it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/19/2013 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 5:33 PM

I like it, but I also like my dropouts which people have mentioned disliking. That being said, I would like to actually see the manufacturing process before I could make a decision on it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/19/2013 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 5:46 PM

Wow, hes right! If this was fucking S&M, everyone would be sucking its dick. I think it's cool, and innovational. Its another step, which most companys don't do anymore. Honestly, the only companys that try new shit is Eastern, Fit, and Odyssey. My friend is getting this frame.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/19/2013 5:43 PM

It's definitely a unique look. I'm not exactly into it, but I like the fact they're trying to experiment with new shit. It's better than everything being cookie cutter, copy cat bullshit.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

3/19/2013 5:46 PM

I'd give that a shot in a heart beat, you kids on vital have such uneducated and biased opinions. Thy are so biased that they shouldn't even count.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/19/2013 5:49 PM

I'd ride it. Hope it comes in pink!

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

3/19/2013 5:58 PM

future FBM wrote:

I'd give that a shot in a heart beat, you kids on vital have such uneducated and biased opinions. Thy are so biased that they ...more

You should read the comments on the Facebook pictures of this. I facepalmed so hard.

|

3/19/2013 6:02 PM

future FBM wrote:

I'd give that a shot in a heart beat, you kids on vital have such uneducated and biased opinions. Thy are so biased that they ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You should read the comments on the Facebook pictures of this. I facepalmed so hard.

Don't even wanna gothere

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/19/2013 6:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

link??

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/19/2013 8:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 8:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

link??

Can't get a link to work for some reason but I'll post some quotes.

"Here they go again..."

"Id snap it tbh"

"looks like its gonna snap....."

"It looks so weak"

"Fly beat them to it."

"it looks like it would snap in like a day"

"it will crack. ill put moey on it"

"Let me just ride off this curb *SNAP*"

"that's ugly"

"So that when you land hard your chain goes slack"

"Coming from the people that made a frame out of titanium just plain out stupid"

And then there's me: "Awesome to see so many great expert engineers commenting here. Didn't know you could tell the strength of something purely from the company that makes it and how it looks." Which got more likes than every other comment, haha.

It's on the RideBMX page.

|

3/19/2013 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 9:06 PM

Looks weak as shit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/19/2013 8:27 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Looks weak as shit.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why everyone is saying it looks weak? Of course we can't judge from just pictures, but it even looks much stronger than traditional dropouts.

|

3/19/2013 9:10 PM

Honestly this looks awesome I just hope it uses thick tubing. I've never really had many eastern parts and all parts break so I don't understand what people always complain about. Sure they had the grim reaper frames but that was a blatant piece of shit that still sold like hot cakes. I blame the buyer more than the company in that particular situation because there is no way you could think that frame would hold up to some harsh crashes.

|

3/19/2013 9:25 PM

I'd like to see where they take this. Theres no point in hating on something thats not even out yet.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/19/2013 10:04 PM

My fly has that, and some does my friends wtp

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

3/19/2013 10:39 PM

It has welds. You can see them and they even say it has welds on the eastern site
http://www.easternbikes.com/blog/2013/mar/19/eastern-first-look-e3/

|

3/19/2013 11:31 PM

I think it looks dope. It will most likely be backed by easterns warranty and go through testing so i'd have no problem riding it.
And those people commenting on that Facebook post are fucking retarded

|

3/20/2013 2:56 AM

the thing is, even if it is weak, it doesnt matter, coz they just wont release it, so i see it as more of just trying something for the sake of it, see what they learn on the way. and looks? whens that ever mattered to anyone who actually rides their bikes? (within reason obvs).If somethings the strongest and i can afford it, i probably could give two shits about the look of it

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/20/2013 7:24 AM

now this is a Dropout! if you want it smooth you cant beat this, also the angles on it look wrong to me they look real wide[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Go get some pegs you fucking Ramp Monkey

3/20/2013 7:28 AM

how does this look weak in any way?

|

3/20/2013 9:09 AM

Holy hell that looks wack

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback