eastern is not bad

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2010 4:15 PM

i take back what ive ever said about eastern there parts r actually pretty legit

|

It don't matter how good you are just ride

5/18/2010 4:16 PM

shut up new fag

|

5/18/2010 4:17 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

and what r u gunna do if i dont

|

It don't matter how good you are just ride

5/18/2010 4:19 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

Nothing

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

5/18/2010 4:24 PM

Good job for the interesting topic guys.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2010 4:25 PM

Cool, another eastern thread. Just what we needed...

|

5/18/2010 4:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 4:26 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Cool, another eastern thread. Just what we needed...

50th one this damn week.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

5/18/2010 4:40 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

|

5/18/2010 4:51 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

That might have stung a little bit more if you could spell. Then again it's just the internet so probably not. To answer your question though, they will probably laugh at your illiteracy.

|

5/19/2010 7:32 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

GR@NT wrote:

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

haha but seriously eastern isnt the best i wouldnt ride there parts but they arent bad

|

It don't matter how good you are just ride

5/19/2010 7:38 AM

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

GR@NT wrote:

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

nickpeterson95 wrote:

haha but seriously eastern isnt the best i wouldnt ride there parts but they arent bad

so if you are gonna say "eastern isnt the best i wouldnt ride there parts" they why make this thread jackass, i swear you must be a retarded crack baby or something.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/19/2010 8:30 AM

You are dumb as fuck, please stop posting your faggish shit, newfag.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/19/2010 8:33 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You are dumb as fuck, please stop posting your faggish shit, newfag.

/thread

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/19/2010 8:35 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You are dumb as fuck, please stop posting your faggish shit, newfag.

brplante wrote:

/thread

12345.

|

m.o.e.

5/19/2010 8:47 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

shut up new fag

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

GR@NT wrote:

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

but u have to get him to turn on a webcam to watchin cry or tell him to make a cry more edit lol
featuring the many different styles of crying


and people are gonna have there opinions on companies. i for example dont like haro after owning one and the back hub literally falling out of the shell while i was just cruising. i was pissed. but i dont bitch about it. if someone asks me if i like haro i say no state my reasons and continue on with my life. shit i broke just about everything thats stock on my 2hip and i havent had it a year only things holdin up are the frame, bars, and stem lol.

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/19/2010 9:06 AM

nickpeterson95 wrote:

and what r u gunna do if i dont

GR@NT wrote:

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but u have to get him to turn on a webcam to watchin cry or tell him to make a cry more edit lol
featuring the many different styles of crying


and people are gonna have there opinions on companies. i for example dont like haro after owning one and the back hub literally falling out of the shell while i was just cruising. i was pissed. but i dont bitch about it. if someone asks me if i like haro i say no state my reasons and continue on with my life. shit i broke just about everything thats stock on my 2hip and i havent had it a year only things holdin up are the frame, bars, and stem lol.

haro is gay, so that was invalid.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/19/2010 9:20 AM

GR@NT wrote:

make fun of you over the internet, then watch you cry

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but u have to get him to turn on a webcam to watchin cry or tell him to make a cry more edit lol
featuring the many different styles of crying


and people are gonna have there opinions on companies. i for example dont like haro after owning one and the back hub literally falling out of the shell while i was just cruising. i was pissed. but i dont bitch about it. if someone asks me if i like haro i say no state my reasons and continue on with my life. shit i broke just about everything thats stock on my 2hip and i havent had it a year only things holdin up are the frame, bars, and stem lol.

brplante wrote:

haro is gay, so that was invalid.

i dont think a bike can have a sexual orientation.

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/19/2010 9:36 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but u have to get him to turn on a webcam to watchin cry or tell him to make a cry more edit lol
featuring the many different styles of crying


and people are gonna have there opinions on companies. i for example dont like haro after owning one and the back hub literally falling out of the shell while i was just cruising. i was pissed. but i dont bitch about it. if someone asks me if i like haro i say no state my reasons and continue on with my life. shit i broke just about everything thats stock on my 2hip and i havent had it a year only things holdin up are the frame, bars, and stem lol.

brplante wrote:

haro is gay, so that was invalid.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i dont think a bike can have a sexual orientation.

I don't know about that...somedays my Haro would get out of the garage and be in my bed by morning.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/19/2010 9:51 AM

brplante wrote:

haro is gay, so that was invalid.

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i dont think a bike can have a sexual orientation.

JustRideBMX wrote:

I don't know about that...somedays my Haro would get out of the garage and be in my bed by morning.

LOL

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07