eastern let me down :(

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2009 3:55 PM

my burnout hp got a lil pebble that went through it and pierced my tube... fail of the day

|

6/21/2009 3:57 PM

never trust eastern

|

6/21/2009 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2009 3:59 PM

I think that company is pewpy. They sell some pretty low quality parts.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/21/2009 4:00 PM

yeah i know, im done with eastern

|

6/21/2009 4:01 PM

i like eastern. they have a couple bad parts, like any other company

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/21/2009 4:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i like the deceptkon, thats about it

|

6/21/2009 4:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i like the deceptkon, thats about it

|

6/21/2009 4:15 PM

ya my stem not only fucked up my fork tube but it fucked my head set somehow too and so now i have fucked fork, fucked headset, and fucked stem.

|

dub tha sub

6/21/2009 4:54 PM

codeman wrote:

ya my stem not only fucked up my fork tube but it fucked my head set somehow too and so now i have fucked fork, fucked ...more

Thats because you dont know what ur doin. Like i said before, User error. Ur stem didnt fuck anything up, you did.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/21/2009 5:01 PM

I don't know I broke my choker stem too, so did my friend. IMO they are shitty stems.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

6/21/2009 5:19 PM

codeman wrote:

ya my stem not only fucked up my fork tube but it fucked my head set somehow too and so now i have fucked fork, fucked ...more

EisManX wrote:

Thats because you dont know what ur doin. Like i said before, User error. Ur stem didnt fuck anything up, you did.

ya i did fuck it up...it was too far up and had too many spacers so it choked the top but yeah the stem does suck.

|

dub tha sub

6/21/2009 5:29 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

they have about 3 good parts

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

6/21/2009 5:49 PM

codeman wrote:

ya i did fuck it up...it was too far up and had too many spacers so it choked the top but yeah the stem does suck.

yea that sucks, cant really do anything about that except for take spacers out, but then you lose your rise that you're accustomed to.

If a stem breaks, then yea, it just plain sucks, especially when there's alot of them doing it.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

6/21/2009 5:54 PM

thats exactly why i had the spacers cause without them its worthless to have my 8" bars its just as low any anything else. o well maybe ill get new bars.

|

dub tha sub

6/21/2009 6:29 PM

ya cause eastern is a shitty brand

|

6/21/2009 7:18 PM

eastern has some good parts too. ive been running eastern mag pedals for about 5 months and r still in good condition. i think fede/bmx has had some 4 about a year also. i like their frames too. i have the harvestor and its lasted me.

|

6/21/2009 7:22 PM

i like the eastern tramp

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/21/2009 7:23 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i like the eastern tramp

i like tramps in general

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/21/2009 7:50 PM

brentrides wrote:

i like tramps in general

hahaha

i have eastern 720 cranks, once you get them on, they're solid as a rock

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

6/21/2009 10:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2009 10:11 PM

well my day was bad luck too with tires, my primo comet had a tear in the top and i was sure it was gonna blow but NO, i do a double peg and the tire hits the pavement and BOOM pinch flat

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

6/21/2009 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2009 10:13 PM

gstring02 wrote:

well my day was bad luck too with tires, my primo comet had a tear in the top and i was sure it was gonna blow but NO, i do a ...more

then i have to walk 2 miles uphill to a taco bell so i could get some triple layer nachos and calm the fuck down, after that a patched the tube at my aunts and while im putting it bak on instead of my dumbass using a tire lever i use a screwdriver and put ANOTHER FUCKING HOLE IN THE TUBE I JUST FUCKING PATCHED. omg i was mad so i said fuck it..idc

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

6/21/2009 11:31 PM

i will never buy an eastern product in my life. im sure there are people out there that love eastern; but in my mind; the company sucks. to others out there, it may be amazing. but thats just my opinion

|

6/22/2009 4:41 AM

you get the quality of shit with eastern smile

|

St Kilda Steeze.

6/22/2009 5:45 AM

I love how only the kids that are hating on eastern are the kids that have barely started riding
how would they know a quality product? of course, if it doesnt have FIT stamped on it, it sucks

you get what you pay for kids

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/22/2009 6:34 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

I love how only the kids that are hating on eastern are the kids that have barely started riding
how would they know a quality ...more

Hahhaa amen to that. They think that because one or two "Big kids/seasoned riders" dont like eastern, they shouldnt too...

hahaha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/22/2009 6:35 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

how would they know a quality ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Hahhaa amen to that. They think that because one or two "Big kids/seasoned riders" dont like eastern, they shouldnt too...

...more

pretty much
seems kinda weird that guys at my trails are boosting 20ft in the air, sometimes bailing and their easterns are fine, but some new kid has a friend that broke one in 3 places on a 4 stair
hmmmm....story just doesnt seem right ay?

hahaha

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/22/2009 8:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:16 PM

weedisfunforfags wrote:

eastern has some good parts too. ive been running eastern mag pedals for about 5 months and r still in good condition. i think ...more

My Harvester is holding up good as well.

I've only been riding seriously for 2 years, if that. Half my parts are Eastern and i havent had a serious failure yet. At one point i weighed 195 and trying to learn 3's and grinds were pretty rough on my bike.

Pro Cranks, Slit Pegs, $20 stem that i cut the cap in half,Pedals,Dragon3 frame, and Nitrous bars.

The only thing that failed was the Nitrous bars after 7 months, I bent the left bar, and for $30 i expected nothing less. My Dragon frame had a hairline crack on the seattube/seat stay weld, but i didnt affect the bike, i rode it like that for 5 months and it never broke, i got my money's worth out of that frame too, $140 after frame trade-in. It lasted me 14 months til i switched frames.

EVERYONE around here rides Eastern parts, no one with serious failures. Ya'll need to get off the band wagon and get a life because you dont know shit about Eastern products.

And if there have been serious failures, I dont wanna see you runnin your mouth, i wanna see pictures.

|

The Obama Deception

6/22/2009 8:23 AM

i liek the tramp.

|

6/22/2009 8:24 AM

if any of yall have the most recent ride mag that is out craig mast did a huge creek gap, i think it said 49 feet or something
he cased a bank with his back tires while he was hauling ass, that would cause a huge amount of stress on a frame but his was fine
and i guarantee all these trend whore kids wont be doing that
i have ran eastern parts and i think they are fine
except their chain wheels, the 6k aluminum suks for chainwheels

|

another day, another dollar

6/22/2009 8:24 AM

EisManX wrote:

My Harvester is holding up good as well.

I've only been riding seriously for 2 years, if that. Half my parts are Eastern and i ...more

amen.

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!