Create New Tag

7/25/2008 9:42 AM

what you all think bout this bike?
im probbly gonna get me one in a few weeks

|

7/25/2008 10:01 AM

it doesnt look very good

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/25/2008 10:02 AM

looks like shit.........i have no proble with easter...but if i were u i would get something a little better than that

|

O_o

7/25/2008 10:06 AM

Terribleone024 wrote:

looks like shit.........i have no proble with easter...but if i were u i would get something a little better than that

yeah i agree
if your gettin an eastern at least get the traildigger or even a more expensive one

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

7/25/2008 10:10 AM

not a great bike its got a freewheel and v brakes for thirty more u can get this
http://www.danscomp.com/101664.php?cat=BIKES

|

7/25/2008 10:12 AM

greenbmxer94 wrote:

not a great bike its got a freewheel and v brakes for thirty more u can get this

yeah that looks way nicer

|

7/25/2008 10:14 AM

greenbmxer94 wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

yepp its got an integated headset, 9t 1 pc. driver, and just great components for the price

|

7/25/2008 10:26 AM

greenbmxer94 wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

greenbmxer94 wrote:

yepp its got an integated headset, 9t 1 pc. driver, and just great components for the price

very true

|

7/25/2008 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:47 PM

yeah its not that good the frame is made from alloy the bike is low and it has like racing brake mounts.its light but no strong and its not that big of bike.

spend the extr to get a verde vex or thoery or kink launch.they have hi ten steel frames its btter but chromly is best

BUT DONT GET IT ITS IS TO SMALL GET THE EASTERN PAYDIRT IT IS BETTER JUST A BIG SPROCKET.
the paydirt is cheaper and better seriously dont get an alooy frame thats crap that will brake in a week get the patdirt has a normal frame.

newer get the nine volt eastern balls.

GET THE PAYDIRT CHEAPER AND BETTER

|

7/25/2008 10:48 AM

i still think the kink launch is best plus the paydirt price just went up and they have a freewheel and everyone knows freewheels brake in like a month

|

7/25/2008 10:51 AM

greenbmxer94 wrote:

i still think the kink launch is best plus the paydirt price just went up and they have a freewheel and everyone knows freewheels brake in like a month

yeah kink launch ha sa better gearing if you have 274 get it.

but if your not looking at price get a ful crhomoly frame and whole bike not alloy.
hi ten will last you foever but its heavyer schromloy isnt that much stronger and its a little lighter.

i used to have theeastern jane 2006 it got stolen so i got the verde theory it has a chromoly top and down tube.
my old was full chromro frame fork bars

|

7/25/2008 10:55 AM

greenbmxer94 wrote:

renzy77 wrote:

yeah kink launch ha sa better gearing if you have 274 get it.

but if your not looking at price get a ful crhomoly frame and whole bike not alloy.
hi ten will last you foever but its heavyer schromloy isnt that much stronger and its a little lighter.

i used to have theeastern jane 2006 it got stolen so i got the verde theory it has a chromoly top and down tube.
my old was full chromro frame fork bars

yea the verdes are nice cheap and lite and usually simple to maintain i almost got one but i ran out of money got to verdebikes.com and u will find some sweet and cheap rides and i think all of their bikes come with a cassette

|

7/25/2008 2:56 PM

Hahahaha lmao i haven't seen a sprocket that big in like two years! Dang...

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
And not let our hate get the best of us!
MOVE

7/26/2008 9:50 AM

aight so should i go with a verda?

|

7/26/2008 9:52 AM

i meen verde typo lol

|

7/26/2008 9:57 AM

Eastern Jane then fix it up is better than verde

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Evil bunnys. We're getting really bored in the bmx world.

7/26/2008 10:06 AM

get a verde or eastern if you have the money get the eastern jane.
or the verde method is a amazing cheap bike.

also the eastern traildigger shovel head or elemnet are goo dont waist you money on theace of spades or eastern asesnio.

but the verde vex or the thoery is still good and there cheap

yeah so get a verde or eastern

all the verdes are great except so of them are brakeless rides.have no brake mounts

but on an eastern get anything fom maybe the ramroder and up to the jane if you have the money the jane is a 21 top tube.

i used to have the jane 2006 model but it got stolen trust me if your riding 21 from 20.5 doesnt even feel diofferent.

i hate when poeple say that top tube is to long but yeah get an eastern or verde.

|

7/26/2008 10:07 AM

xtremecaleb$$$ wrote:

Eastern Jane then fix it up is better than verde

the jane is amazoing how it is

|

7/26/2008 10:09 AM

change the handlebars pedals neck and grips otherwise its great

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)

7/26/2008 10:31 AM

i dont like eastern they are cheap and break easy... get a FIT or somthing else

|

7/26/2008 10:36 AM

u CAN GO BURN

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)

7/26/2008 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2008 10:49 AM

dont get all pissed off just kuz i gave my opinion about eastern.... your gettin mad kuz i dont like the same company you do... i've had eatern parts and they didnt last long at all.

|

7/26/2008 11:39 AM

I think their over priced you'd be better off getting a DK eight pack of gen lee for the same price or the stolen wrap looks to be a good set up to start with but I have no experience with them.

|

"If superman is the man of steel does that mean my bike can kick his ass?"

4/11/2009 3:17 PM

dude just get it, i have it and i dont doubt myself buying it at all and its great. the kink is pretty good but i would rather the torino. the freewheel sucked so i got a primo hub and alienation rim. also i got a superstar pimp disk sprocket 25t. and a shadow chain, i ride brakeless now and the gunshow seat in white/black. and duo hoffman grips

|