eclat dynamic fa cassette hub

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2013 2:32 PM

anybody have one and what are your opinions on it looking to maybe get 1

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/11/2013 2:41 PM

Ive been told by more than one shop here in the UK that i shouldnt buy any Eclat parts due to the fact their warranty is really cheating bastards, wont replace anything due to loopholes in their so called "lifetime warranty" Not sure what its like in America, i would check into it first.

|

4/11/2013 2:44 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ive been told by more than one shop here in the UK that i shouldnt buy any Eclat parts due to the fact their warranty is really cheating bastards, wont replace anything due to loopholes in their so called "lifetime warranty" Not sure what its like in America, i would check into it first.

never heard that gon check into that thanks man

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/11/2013 3:13 PM

Never heard anything bad about Eclats warranty, but it seem like they make some legit parts.
I was quiet disappointed from Odyssey not warranting a stripped axle on a Vandero 2.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/11/2013 3:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Never heard anything bad about Eclats warranty, but it seem like they make some legit parts.
I was quiet disappointed from Odyssey not warranting a stripped axle on a Vandero 2.

I have heard of people not getting thier parts warrantied by eclat even a onyx that was less than a year old. I am pretty sure its just six month warranty though but not 100% sure dude. Id still buy a blind coaster though, if it ever comes out ahaha

|

4/11/2013 3:35 PM

im a retard i thought the blind was the dynamic nvm lol just gonna wait on the blind, you ca preorder one on albes but thats all ive heard so far bout it

|

4/11/2013 3:36 PM

Looks sick

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/11/2013 5:23 PM

jared42069 wrote:

im a retard i thought the blind was the dynamic nvm lol just gonna wait on the blind, you ca preorder one on albes but thats all ive heard so far bout it

Yeah I did a pre-order on the Eclat Blind at Albe's thinking it was going to be in by December 10th of last year like they were saying. It was the only part I needed to complete a build I had in the making at the time; with the other parts also coming from Albe's.

Well the Eclat Blind coaster never reached the shop and suffice to say I wanted to finish my build. Even though the Blind never came in, the Dynamic FA cassette did, so I asked them to just finish off my wheelset with the Eclat Dynamic. It's a nice cassette for sure. If you're the sound whore type you will be deeply disappointed because the Dynamic is close to quiet for a cassette. It's a welcome change for me though since I also have a G-Sport Ratchet and Primo-ReMix. The Dynamic does sound like a Bee when you get going and is holding up fine but then again I'm just a weekend BMXer.

It works.

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

7/1/2015 8:03 PM

This

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit