eclat fireball tires

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2015 6:30 PM

are eclat fireball tires good if not what tire is better?

|

7/7/2015 6:36 PM

why spend 40$ on a single tire just because stevie's name is on it?
i run donnasqueaks and so do a couple other locals and they work great

just dont get cult vans, they suck

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/7/2015 6:57 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

yeah but i live in ireland and the fireball tires cost the same as donnasqueaks or cult deharts
cheers tho

|

7/7/2015 7:46 PM

Rode them , pretty decent . Ran out pretty fast but they had quite a bit of miles . No flats . Felt way better on grinds compared to my FAF . Only justified if you have money . As much as I love Éclat and the tires , any other pair will do just as fine and last as long . Comes down to details and preference really.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/7/2015 8:46 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i see what your saying about the stevie tires but i call bullshit on what u said about the cult vans tires: ive been running them for a year now and they are the best tires ive ever had, they are grippy in all terrain and they look very slick. i would recomend them to anyone

|

7/7/2015 9:49 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

bmxer.seth wrote:

i see what your saying about the stevie tires but i call bullshit on what u said about the cult vans tires: ive been running them for a year now and they are the best tires ive ever had, they are grippy in all terrain and they look very slick. i would recomend them to anyone

I love cult but my friend has the cult vans and personally in my opinion they aren't that pretty but they are good

|

7/8/2015 8:18 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

bmxer.seth wrote:

Multiple people in my town have either had them straight up rip (a dude on here had his tear from the bead) or lose grip really quickly

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/8/2015 11:29 AM

Just get glh's and not worry about anything.

|