eclat nylon pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2013 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 7:59 AM

anyone have some experience with one of them and wich one of the will be good?

|

5/6/2013 8:33 AM

pedals are pedals. plastics dont really have differences. but compare them to alloy.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/6/2013 9:26 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

pedals are pedals. plastics dont really have differences. but compare them to alloy.

These are the best pcs out imo.
They have way more pins than most pcs.
The surges are going to be my next.The slashs grip really good.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/6/2013 9:32 AM

I run eclat slash pedals and they are really grippy and low profile.

|

5/6/2013 10:40 AM

The eclat plastic is tough shit. I've been running my Surges for about a year and a half now, i've tried others out for a couple of weeks but i keep going back to the eclats.

|

5/6/2013 10:41 AM

snafu pedals all day every day eclat's tho, close second

|

Bruh

5/6/2013 1:57 PM

have them now.

they're good

|

5/6/2013 2:48 PM

They're fine.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/6/2013 3:52 PM

jcpc are super grippy.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/6/2013 4:00 PM

JC/PCs are awesome, if you pedal grind though you have to remove the pins from one side. The Eclat pedals have molded pins so eventually they will grind away. The Plaza pedals are wider than standard pedals, my friend has a pair & they feel great your feet.

|

5/6/2013 10:23 PM

Got the plaza and 2 pairs backup, they feel and work great. screwed in some metal pins when the grips wear off.

|

5/6/2013 10:27 PM

I've ran Eclat Surge PC pedals for a year and they lasted forever but I busted up the bearing cover on right side cause I fall on that side a lot; it's still perfectly fine inside though. I'm currently running Eclat Slash PC pedals and I love the new pedal spindle and the slim look. I've already busted the bearings on the right side but I've been taking riding lightly recently, so there's not much wear on the pedals yet.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/7/2013 1:34 AM

Plaza's are the best.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa