edit from today, huntington skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2010 5:59 PM

filmed an edit today at the best skatepark ever, huntington (technically greenlawn). im justin koebele, with my newly acquired sunday forecaster. check it out!

Huntington day edit from Justin Koebele on Vimeo.

|

11/28/2010 6:02 PM

sick man u got ur barspins so dialed.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/28/2010 6:04 PM

haha thanks, i just learned them so ive been throwing them all over the place

|

11/28/2010 6:29 PM

bump...

|

11/28/2010 6:43 PM

How do you like teh Sunday?

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

11/28/2010 6:45 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

How do you like teh Sunday?

it feels awesome, so solid. the geometry is really similar to the loosefer, i didnt lose any of my tricks. i actually think hang fives are easier now, cuz the seat tube is a little longer, and the bb higher

|

11/28/2010 6:48 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

How do you like teh Sunday?

JKbmx09 wrote:

it feels awesome, so solid. the geometry is really similar to the loosefer, i didnt lose any of my tricks. i actually think hang fives are easier now, cuz the seat tube is a little longer, and the bb higher

Yeaa .

I love mine so ya haha,

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

11/28/2010 6:58 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

How do you like teh Sunday?

JKbmx09 wrote:

it feels awesome, so solid. the geometry is really similar to the loosefer, i didnt lose any of my tricks. i actually think hang fives are easier now, cuz the seat tube is a little longer, and the bb higher

stayfitlife wrote:

Yeaa .

I love mine so ya haha,

haha which one do u have?

|

11/28/2010 8:36 PM

love this park soooo much. when he says the best park ever, hes not lying. its the park i first learned 540 to fakies and 720's. good video man, dialed bars

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/28/2010 11:45 PM

holy fuck that was terrible in my opinion.
nothing personal, but I hate where bmx is going right now.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/28/2010 11:52 PM

funtington wrote:

holy fuck that was terrible in my opinion.
nothing personal, but I hate where bmx is going right now.

wheres it going now?

|

11/29/2010 4:17 PM

funtington wrote:

holy fuck that was terrible in my opinion.
nothing personal, but I hate where bmx is going right now.

woah dude, chill. i just learned bars, so i did a bunch. not the end of the world. sorry we cant all be as good as you

|

11/29/2010 4:37 PM

yeah! billy perry, peter sportiello! SCOOTERS!

|

11/29/2010 4:50 PM

collin86 wrote:

yeah! billy perry, peter sportiello! SCOOTERS!

lol. scooters?

|

11/29/2010 5:00 PM

nicee edit and i love greenlawn havent been there in like 3 weeks

|

.

11/29/2010 5:05 PM

srh 420 wrote:

nicee edit and i love greenlawn havent been there in like 3 weeks

thanks, and yeah its getting really cold now, it sucks riding outside in the winter

|

11/29/2010 5:09 PM

srh 420 wrote:

nicee edit and i love greenlawn havent been there in like 3 weeks

JKbmx09 wrote:

thanks, and yeah its getting really cold now, it sucks riding outside in the winter

yea it was like 30 out today but i have work like 5 days a week so i dont really care

|

.