edwins vs. rubens

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2010 12:31 PM

im getting new grips and im debating if i should get the animal edwins or the fly rubens

|

7/17/2010 12:35 PM

Get Rubens!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/17/2010 12:39 PM

i had rubens. they're awesome when they're not sweaty but when they are. omg nightmare and the edwins are awesome. i went from rubens to edwins. shorter grips though sad still kinda slippery but not too bad go with edwins.

|

7/17/2010 12:50 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Get Rubens!

This. Be different!

|

7/17/2010 1:25 PM

i love how the rubens feel but dayyuuuum they got sweaty on me, don't get em if you live in vegas tongue haha i tend to stick to animal edwins or fit deharts, my deharts only got a little sweaty when it was a very very hot day. getting longnecks next.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

7/17/2010 1:26 PM

get the rubens

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/17/2010 1:27 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

i love how the rubens feel but dayyuuuum they got sweaty on me, don't get em if you live in vegas tongue haha i tend to stick to ...more

Just to warn you ODIs suck imo

|

7/17/2010 1:28 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

i love how the rubens feel but dayyuuuum they got sweaty on me, don't get em if you live in vegas tongue haha i tend to stick to ...more

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Just to warn you ODIs suck imo

ill be the judge of that, i tried josh betleys bike for like 5 min and they didnt seem too bad, but then again it was only 5 minutes. tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*