epic win moments.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2013 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2013 9:39 PM

so my "friend" calls me a puss when i wont try anything. so i started trying hang fives and he started getting all mad because im trying somthing while he just sits there. he tells me hes trying to make me "better". so i keep trying them and i couldnt lock. so he just tells me " Dude stop, your never gunna learn them. So i keep trying them and i eventually lock into it. i ride past him and he just looks at me. once i landed it i walked up to him and gave him the finger.

What were your epic win moments?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/18/2013 9:36 PM

Lmfao thats me in a car.

Almost beat one of my idols in bike yesterday. I still feel baller about that cool

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/18/2013 9:38 PM

My dude Jon Hughes (rides for Weston cycles, had a video make front page on here)

He threw a whip like always and gave me shit cuz I just can't fucking land them. So I'm like alright I got you. He thought I was gonna whip, but I busted out a 720. Hahah

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/18/2013 9:47 PM

I have two that I know of offhand

my friend was saying I wouldn't feeble this little 4 stair rail, I told him I bet him anything if I had a peg on my front switch side just in case I slip into a crook, so I won't eat shit, on my bike.. then I can do it no problem. I knew he carried a socket wrench with his sizes on him so I got him to let me borrow his peg for 5 minutes telling him I'll buy him a gatorade or something if I can't get it. First try I feebled it and he was like wtf dude haha. I bought him a drink anyway for letting me borrow it though.

and this was a moment I felt really good for.. At the skatepark, first time I've ever been there. Was there with 3 friends and a fourth guy who at the time was being a fucking dick the whole time.. I was taking runs at the 8 stair handrail just seeing if it'd be doable to grind up it, was like "ehh fuck that." next thing I know, the dickhead was like "He ain't gonna fuckin do it, he's a bitch" I told one of my friends to get a pic and I'll do it. Took a few more runs at it and went for it, slid all the way up it but jumped off last second cause my footing changed for some reason (went left foot forward midway up the rail) by now the dickhead guy was watching, and I tried it again and got it but again went left foot forward. almost ate shit hopping out if it. I have no clue why my footing changed midway up the rail but I felt like a fucking boss riding away from that cause for one, I never even did a downrail before haha, and two, the dickhead was like "well.. shit."

|

6/18/2013 10:04 PM

ridge?

and everyone talked shit that i couldnt do front end tricks.i learned hop nose manuals then lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/18/2013 10:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I have two that I know of offhand

my friend was saying I wouldn't feeble this little 4 stair rail, I told him I bet him ...more

grind up? holy shit mad props to u

|

I ride for my papou.

6/18/2013 10:11 PM

Me and another mate argue all the time that an up rail is less scary than a down rail

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/18/2013 10:53 PM

Gump wrote:

Me and another mate argue all the time that an up rail is less scary than a down rail

I agree, if you have the speed.

|

6/18/2013 10:56 PM

SickDude wrote:

ridge?

and everyone talked shit that i couldnt do front end tricks.i learned hop nose manuals then lol

no. it wasnt ridge. and you can't nose manual. you nose bonk

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/18/2013 11:19 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

no. it wasnt ridge. and you can't nose manual. you nose bonk

NO I CAN KINDA HOLD EM

|

I ride for my papou.

6/19/2013 12:43 AM

my friend was lke shut up u wont land a whip and i did one caught pedal and crank and he was like ohh well u cant 180 bar but i can and i was like well watch this and i 180 whip and landed on the seat got balance found my pedals and fakied out

he got buthurt and left

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/19/2013 4:49 AM

All dis 1up shit, I don't listen to any of the shit anyone wants to give me, I'm out there doin my own thing.

Bmx for me ain't no competition and I actually buzz off watching someone tryin to do stuff they can or can't do, I'd neva give someone shit for not being able to do something dat childish man, I always give encouragement & praise no matter what.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/19/2013 4:54 AM

One time my friend was kicking my ass in a game of BIKE, so I said I would set a footplant on the quarter. It was hardly a footplant, and there was no style or anything to it. My friend is like "That's not even a trick mad gay blah blah blah". He goes to do it and fucks it up.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/19/2013 11:07 AM

Gump wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I agree, if you have the speed.

i disagree 100% down rails are fun as shit but up rails i just cant do

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/19/2013 11:09 AM

and my epic win was this 15ft huba out in ashland Wisconsin, everyone was to chicken shit to even touch it so i told my friend fuck it, he let my borrow his bike and i nailed a feeble down it first try.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/19/2013 7:30 PM

Yes. I do this in BIKE all the time. My friend who got me into riding last year never thought id end up any good, but now i kill him in bike, he only HAD me on one trick haha It was like an X up and i never bothered to learn them before that game, but i got them good now haha. new favorite trick now! haha I know Nose Tap 180s, and he has no idea at all how to even get close. haha I learn tricks in front of him in minutes and he doesnt even know what to do haha! I call it status. I freaking got that status. All the people i used to ride with when i was awful and just learning get beat now everytime haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.