etnies marana and tww foldings

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2013 10:54 AM

1. Anyone on here ride or know anyone who rides etnies maranas? I cant tell if the sole would grip the pedals well or not. I dont wanna spend 60 bucks then they dont work : (

2. How are tww foldings im thinking of getting a 2.0 in the back and either a 2.20 in the front or a 2.25 glh in the front. how long did they last and how do they feel? (i dont stop with my feet on tire)

Thanks.

edit- pic of bottom of shoe- http://www.albes.com/tnies-marana-black-red-1.aspx

|

10/29/2013 11:40 AM

not sure on that sole. looks wonky compared to like a vans sole(which is all i ride in)

if you ride park/street a tww will do well. any loose gravel or dirt/grass it will tend to slide. its a good back tire tho. i used to pair it with a 2.25 FAF up front and it worked and felt amazing

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

10/29/2013 11:49 AM

element4all wrote:

not sure on that sole. looks wonky compared to like a vans sole(which is all i ride in)

if you ride park/street a tww will do well. any loose gravel or dirt/grass it will tend to slide. its a good back tire tho. i used to pair it with a 2.25 FAF up front and it worked and felt amazing

Yeah I feel ya. I may just get some of the newer emericas, they have the same type sole as vans but dont kill my feet like vans do.

Yeah I only ride street pretty much. I dont think the 2.20 tww will fit my frame. There is some dirt on the grounds here. is it good for not getting flats? I've rode momentums and have been getting flats every week.

|

10/29/2013 11:51 AM

element4all wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah I feel ya. I may just get some of the newer emericas, they have the same type sole as vans but dont kill my feet like vans do.

Yeah I only ride street pretty much. I dont think the 2.20 tww will fit my frame. There is some dirt on the grounds here. is it good for not getting flats? I've rode momentums and have been getting flats every week.

theyre 110psi. i always ran mine in the back at like 80 for park and 60-70 in street. only flat i ever had was when i ran over a sharp screw in this ghetto area

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

10/29/2013 11:54 AM

element4all wrote:

theyre 110psi. i always ran mine in the back at like 80 for park and 60-70 in street. only flat i ever had was when i ran over a sharp screw in this ghetto area

cool thanks man. One more thing, does 2.25 or 2.1 glh (havent decided) and the 2.0 tww r sound okay or should i change to something like two glhs or two twws? i have an older frame so i dont think i can run a massive rear tire. forks fit the 2.35 momentum so i think theyd fit a 2.25 glh.

|

10/29/2013 2:48 PM

I ride maranas. Best bmx shoes I've ever riddin. They grip pedals great for me and I brake a lot with my shoes and they've lasted me a while before getting even a tiny hole. Id recommend them. They are gonna be the only shoes I'm gonna ride for a long time I just love them so much

|

10/29/2013 6:44 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

element4all wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

cool thanks man. One more thing, does 2.25 or 2.1 glh (havent decided) and the 2.0 tww r sound okay or should i change to something like two glhs or two twws? i have an older frame so i dont think i can run a massive rear tire. forks fit the 2.35 momentum so i think theyd fit a 2.25 glh.

if you are unsure on what will fit in the back, take the smaller of the two. the tww 2.2 fit perfectly in my haro sd v1

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram