every one should watch haha

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2013 11:53 AM

?feature=player_detailpage
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/29/2013 11:56 AM

Im guessing you wanna win the one with the most fun in it. haha imma win the number of 360s you do. Im going to pass 25 today! Nice video, kinda weird, but still funny.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/29/2013 12:09 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Im guessing you wanna win the one with the most fun in it. haha imma win the number of 360s you do. Im going to pass 25 today! Nice video, kinda weird, but still funny.

nah this was just a bonus vid i threw together, good luck i couldn't even get 20

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/29/2013 12:31 PM

What a awesome video.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/29/2013 12:36 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/29/2013 12:43 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

nah this was just a bonus vid i threw together, good luck i couldn't even get 20

Oh haha sick. No i already got 23. but since then i slammed my rear end and my bike weighs a lot less, its time to get it done! haha 25 here i come!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/29/2013 8:01 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Im guessing you wanna win the one with the most fun in it. haha imma win the number of 360s you do. Im going to pass 25 today! Nice video, kinda weird, but still funny.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

nah this was just a bonus vid i threw together, good luck i couldn't even get 20

MaximusBikes wrote:

Oh haha sick. No i already got 23. but since then i slammed my rear end and my bike weighs a lot less, its time to get it done! haha 25 here i come!

nice i only got 19 but im about to try one more again while drunk, my rear end is already slammed all the way 13.50 stranger day tripper purpled out


btw sry for posting in the wrong section tehe (:

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.