evrryone at my skate park..

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2009 7:45 AM

ask to go on my bike and there like 17 so i ask for it back after a while and they dont give it me
how i get it back

|

Bmx Tricks----> www.bmxtricksnow.com.

8/22/2009 7:50 AM

..you dont let them
you say "fuck off get your own bike" and ride away.

|

8/22/2009 7:55 AM

yeah dude nobody touches my bike except the people i go with like my girl we switch bikes throughout the night cuz im so much better on hers then i am on mine if someone asks you just say "no i put a lot of money into it and i dont know you so i dont trust you" and then if they say something like "aw come on man" then say "fuck off get your own bike" words of skidmark

dude skidmark did you ever go to smalls when skaters are there?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

8/22/2009 8:00 AM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

yeah dude nobody touches my bike except the people i go with like my girl we switch bikes throughout the night cuz im so much better on hers then i am on mine if someone asks you just say "no i put a lot of money into it and i dont know you so i dont trust you" and then if they say something like "aw come on man" then say "fuck off get your own bike" words of skidmark

dude skidmark did you ever go to smalls when skaters are there?

yeah normaly thats who I go with, theres only 1 kid in my school who rides so I just chill with the skaters.

|

8/22/2009 8:02 AM

most of the skaters that go there are dicks to me like the local skaters even when i go for bike night theyre still there i hate it i like going when no one is there to have the whole park to myself

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

8/22/2009 9:01 AM

just don't let them ride it?

|

8/22/2009 9:34 AM

kick em in the stones

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/22/2009 9:50 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

just don't let them ride it?

|

8/22/2009 9:52 AM

Wow

|

Fly Bikes

8/22/2009 9:53 AM

i dont let them ride it.

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

8/22/2009 11:34 AM

No a toucha my bike eh.

|

8/22/2009 11:45 AM

dude what u do is when they ask say now and give them an ezcuse like theres sumtin wrong with ur bike and u dont want them to mess it up haha thats what i do

|

8/22/2009 11:59 AM

i only let my friends and hot girls touch my bike
sorry but i alreaady had 2 taken and its not gonna happen again

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/22/2009 12:06 PM

Only let people who's ass you can kick ride your bike.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

P0ngPenis

8/22/2009 1:28 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Only let people who's ass you can kick ride your bike.

^^^

|

Boxman for President

8/22/2009 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2009 5:56 PM

yeh i only let my mates ride it and if anyone else asks ill say lemme ride urs aswell and if there not on a bike i say nah its brakeless n they wud b like nah i cn handle it and im like...nah u cant then i ride away

|

8/22/2009 6:42 PM

i just see if they got a good bike, if they do then let them. but if they do anythin bad just take theirs lol thats what i do.

|

8/22/2009 7:15 PM

I was riding down in Oceanside one day and some random guy came up to me and asked if he could ride mine. I've already had one Fit stolen, so I just laughed and told him to fuck off. Then got the whole "come on dude" whiny bullshit and just told him yeah right and he walked away. Haha. But yeah dude, long story short, if your bike means anything to you, don't let anyone ride it. Cuz chances are nowadays that if you let them, you'll never see it again.

|

8/22/2009 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2009 7:43 PM

don't let the dicks ride in the first place.

in the future..

Laugh [ride away]

simple.

|

place signature here.

8/22/2009 8:25 PM

When riding street I've had the most ghetto looking big black dudes come up and ask to ride my bike. I'm like oh hell no. Theres like why not I ain't going to steal it.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

8/22/2009 8:27 PM

fuck them up, throw their skateboards at them

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/22/2009 8:29 PM

doont let them ride it some puerto rican asked to ride mine once i was stupid and said yea and he took off i hopped the fence and hit him off my bike hard ednouh he didnt get up and i got to get away, he was big

|

\
Photobucket

8/22/2009 8:34 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

doont let them ride it some puerto rican asked to ride mine once i was stupid and said yea and he took off i hopped the fence and hit him off my bike hard ednouh he didnt get up and i got to get away, he was big

sureeeeeee

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas