explain your name

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2009 6:43 PM

my screename was ryanxanimalbmx and my names ryan i like animal and love bmx

|

7/1/2009 6:47 PM

Mine is my name. That's it. Nothing more to explain. I suppose I could go into detail about how the letters must be in the exact order, otherwise it would not be my name. In that situation, I think it would possibly be someone else's name, thus not referring to me. I didn't choose a different name, mainly because by putting my real name on here, I am not hiding from anyone. I cannot remain nearly as anonymous. However, I did opt not to put my full name, by disregarding my middle name, and my complete first name. I used a slightly less formal version of my first name. Had I put them on here, I would be even less anonymous as I am now. I suppose I also could have put my social security number, address, directions to my home, pin numbers, bank account numbers, and a brief description of myself into it to make it more detailed, but this way I have some privacy, but I am not potentially hiding behind a surname.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2009 6:47 PM

Well....because u should just ride bmx

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/1/2009 7:03 PM

Sarkum is my nickname, and i happen to be from Indonesia....

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

7/1/2009 7:08 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Mine is my name. That's it. Nothing more to explain. I suppose I could go into detail about how the letters must be in the exact order, otherwise it would not be my name. In that situation, I think it would possibly be someone else's name, thus not referring to me. I didn't choose a different name, mainly because by putting my real name on here, I am not hiding from anyone. I cannot remain nearly as anonymous. However, I did opt not to put my full name, by disregarding my middle name, and my complete first name. I used a slightly less formal version of my first name. Had I put them on here, I would be even less anonymous as I am now. I suppose I also could have put my social security number, address, directions to my home, pin numbers, bank account numbers, and a brief description of myself into it to make it more detailed, but this way I have some privacy, but I am not potentially hiding behind a surname.

Callie Jay Wilson. Immature, brave, and outgoing, are just a few of the words that would be used to describe such a girl. Callie is the type of girl who likes people for who they are, not who they’re wearing. Girls who aren’t friends with Callie, tend to hate her, because she’s not afraid to speak her mind and doesn’t listen to what other people think about her. Her close circle of friends consists of, Cammie Alex, McKenna and Alyssa, who are both sisters, her brother Josh, and her boyfriend Jake.

“Ready to go to the park?” Callie’s friend McKenna called to Callie from across the room.
“Yeah, almost ready, just give me a minute.” Callie called from somewhere inside of her extremely small closet.
“Remind me again why we’re getting all dressed up, just to go to the park?” McKenna asked.
“Because, McKenna, we’re girls, that’s what we do!”
“Oh yeah, I must’ve forgot.” McKenna replied sarcastically.
“Hey Dora, got any plans tonight?” Callie’s older brother Josh appeared in the doorway.
“Yeah, Diego, McKenna and I are going to the park.” Callie came out of the closet and stood before her brother. Josh and Callie always joked around and messed with each other, Josh was Callie’s best friend, she could totally be herself around him. The two always obsessed over some kid show or toy, their latest obsession was Dora the Explorer and My Little Pony.
“Aw, so your saying your going to leave me all alone tonight?” Josh stuck out his bottom lip.
“Oh Josh, I’d never leave you alone,” she smiled, “you’ll always have your little pony.” Callie went back into her room and grabbed the pony that was sitting on her desk and handed it to her brother. “See, play with her until I get back.”
“Aw. Thanks. And maybe, if we get really bored, I can braid her hair.” Josh clapped his hands together.
“Oh, you could, but you don’t know how to braid, remember?” Callie patted her brother’s shoulder in sympathy. “Hey, McKenna, you ready to leave?” She shouted to McKenna.
“As I do recall, you were the was who wasn’t ready, not I.” McKenna laughed and appeared beside Callie.
“Hello Josh.” McKenna said and looked Josh in the eyes, almost as if she was challenging to say something back.
“McKenna. Long time no see.” Josh said and looked back at Callie.
“Oh, come on you guys! What’s with you two? You are acting like your five.” Callie laughed, “Okay, that made no sense, because we all act like we’ve five, and I’m always saying how cool that is, but, why are you guys acting like this? So what, you guys went out a couple years back, that was awhile ago, get over it!”
“Fine.” McKenna said and grabbed her purse phone and started walking down the stairs.
“Josh, I need you to be nice.” Callie said.
“I am nice. She isn’t.” Josh whined.
She laughed, “I love you, stupidface.”
“I know.” Josh laughed and hugged Callie, then she ran down the stairs and headed off with McKenna to the park.

Callie pushed her legs out into the air, and then she pushed them back.
“Okay, so the rules are, we get as high as we can, then, once we agree on we are at the highest we can get, we’ll jump, as far as we can, on the count of three.”
McKenna took a deep breath and said, “I’m so gonna beat you.”
“That’s...such a lie.” Callie took a breath, “I’m so gonna win, and you know it.”
“Keep thinking that, Callie.” McKenna and Callie swung in silence for a while, just swinging, then, McKenna announced, “I’m ready.”
“Ready to lose?” Callie laughed and started counting, “One..two..three.” Callie said and they both jumped off the swings. Callie sat there on the ground for a while, then she turned to see where McKenna landed.
“Wow.” Callie smiled and walked over to McKenna, “I told you I was going to win, you just weren’t ready for it yet.” Callie giggled and McKenna made a face at her.

“So, you wanna stay the night?” Callie checked her clock on her phone, “It’s getting sorta late out.”
“Meh..no thanks. I’ll just take my car back on home.” McKenna smiled.
“I hate you and your sixteen year old license self.” Callie laughed and hugged McKenna. “Call me when you get home.”
“I will.” McKenna smiled then hopped into her small Pinto.
“You need a new car!” Callie shouted.
“Yeah, well, at least I have one.” McKenna laughed and rode away.

Callie walked back into the house, laughing to herself, where she spotted her brother in the living room eating a bag of pretzels watching Blues Clues. Callie sat down next to him and put her feet on the coffee table.
“Those are my shoes.” Josh said, his mouth full of pretzels.
“Give me a pretzel.” Callie said, without even glancing at Josh.
“Here.” Josh said and handed her one pretzel, “Now, as I was saying, those are my shoes!”
Callie took her time chewing her pretzel, and then she turned and faced her brother.
“I want another pretzel.” She said. Josh opened his mouth to speak, but Callie held up a finger, and continued to talk, “These aren’t your shoes.”
“Yes, they are.”
“No, they aren’t.”
“I want proof! Proof I tell you.” Josh laughed and poked Callie in her stomach.
“Well, for one, my shoe size is like four sizes smaller then you, you can try these shoes on for size if you want. Or, you can look down.” Josh looked down and saw he has on his black and white vans, he has just been arguing about with his sister moments before.
“Told you.” Callie smiled and took the pretzel bag and headed to her room upstairs.
Josh sat there quietly for a second then he said to himself, “She took my pretzels.”

Callie sat on her bed in her room eating pretzels and talking to her friend Alyssa on the phone.
“Aw. Alyssa, I’m really happy for you, Kody seems like a great guy for you.
“Yeah, he is pretty great.” Alyssa said.
“Yeah, and you deserve only the best.
Alyssa laughed, “Thanks you’re the best, Callie. So, how are you and Jake?”
Callie didn’t hear what Alyssa said, she was to busy walking over to her window.
“Hello!? Callie are you there?” Alyssa asked, raising her voice.
“Yeah, yeah I’m here Alyssa, it’s just I heard something at my window.”
“Are you okay? Is Josh there?” Alyssa asked frantically.
“Yeah, I’m fine, and Josh is here.” Callie sighed and looked away from her window. Then she heard the noise again. She spun around quickly and found a face staring back at her from outside her window.
Callie smiled and spoke into the phone, “Hey, Alyssa, I’ll call you back later.” Callie hung up the phone, opened her window and stepped onto her balcony.
“You know, we have a pretty much front door. Why don’t you use it?” Callie laughed.
“I know, I know. It’s just more fun this way.” Jake, Callie’s boyfriend, smiled and kissed her. “And besides your brother hates me.”
“He does not!” Callie hit Jake playfully.
“He does too!” Jake smiled and sat down on Callie’s bed.
“No, he doesn’t, he’s just a bit over protective.” Callie sighed and sat down next to Jake.
“A bit?” He smiled and looked over at Callie.
“Yes, a bit. He’s my brother, and my best friend, he just doesn’t want to see me get hurt.” Callie sighed again and ran her fingers through Jake’s hair.
“I would never hurt you, Callie. I love you.” Jake smiled and kissed Callie on top of her head.
“I love you too.” Callie smiled and moved closer to Jake, and then drifted off to sleep.

Josh knocked on the door lightly, and when there was no response, he walked into his sister’s room. “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!?” Josh demanded.
“What?” Callie groggily sat up and looked at the clock on her desk. “Oh no.” she signed. “Jake get up.” Callie shook Jake.
“I said, what the heck is going on here?” Josh demanded again.
Jake looked up at Josh and sighed, “Dude, chill. We were just sleeping. We didn’t do anything.”
“Oh, and that makes me feel so much better coming from you.” Josh replied sarcastically and looked at Callie.
“Nothing happened!” She said.
“Prove it!” Josh demanded.
“Oh, and how would you like me to do that?” Callie said, raising her voice. Josh just stood there, waiting for Callie to say something else.
“Take a freaking pregnancy test? Would that make you feel better Josh? Would it? Would you trust me and Jake then?” Callie screamed at her brother.” Callie screamed at her brother.
“I should go now.” Jake said quietly.
“I’ll walk you out.” Callie looked down, not wanting to look at Josh, and walked Jake to the door.
“I’m sorry about this.” Callie sighed and leaned against the doorway.
“It’s alright.” Jake said.
“No, it’s not alright, he shouldn’t treat you like this.”
“We’ll figure this out.” Jake smiled and kissed her forehead. “Go talk to your brother.” He whispered.
“Okay.” Callie smiled and watched Jake watch away, then she closed the door and walked upstairs. When she reached her room, she hesitated for a second, then she walked in. In her room, she found Josh sitting on her bed, face in his hands. Callie walked over to her bed, sat down, and wrapped Josh into a hug.

They sat there in silence for a while. “I’m Sorry.” Josh choked out.
Callie sat there, she just nodded, she couldn’t think of anything to say.
Josh sighed, “I feel like, ever since Mom and Dad died, it’s my responsibility to make sure nothing bad happens to you, at all.”
Callie nodded again, they both sat there in silence. “Do you hate Jake?” Callie asked.
Josh sighed, “No.” He looked at her, “I really don’t hate him, but if he hurts you in any way, I’m going to have to break him in half.”
Callie smiled and threw her arms Josh wrapping him into a hug, “I love your over protective self.”
“I love you too.” Josh said.

“I’m making some Mac and Cheese, you want?” Callie called to Josh from the kitchen.
“I want, I want.” Josh smiled from on the couch. “And don’t forget the pretzels! Oh, and pop.”
Callie laughed, juggling a pot of Mac and Cheese, two forks, a bag of half eaten pretzels and two bottles of orange pop.
“Amazing, what such a love fest does to your appetite.” Callie laughed and set the food at the table. “This looks disgusting.” Callie said as she sat down onto the couch next to Josh.
“Yeah,” Josh sighed, “now, let’s dig in!” He took a couple of pretzels, crushed then up and put them into the macaroni, “this is for flavor,” he explained, and this poured some orange soda into his macaroni, “and this is for appearance.” He laughed.
Callie made fake gagging noises, “That in unbelievably disgusting!” She laughed, “You totally ruined that pot of cheesy goodness.”
“No.” Josh said with a grin on his face, “I totally made it more better.” He laughed and took a bite of it. “Ew!” He said, and spit it back into the bowl, “It is gross!”
“Told you so!” Callie giggled and pulled out her cell phone to order a pizza.

|

7/1/2009 7:16 PM

^^Lame.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2009 7:23 PM

montymitch. My name is Mitch, I drove a Montero for years. Now I drive and Xterra and call it a Montero.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

7/1/2009 7:27 PM

my name i chose because im from the old school as a kid my idol was Martin Aparijo, Eddie Fiola

|

7/1/2009 7:28 PM

GR@NT cuz my names grant

|

7/1/2009 7:33 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

^^Lame.

wtf was the point of that

|

7/1/2009 7:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

^^Lame.

GR@NT wrote:

Mine? I was merely pointing out that the post above mine was lame. And clearly a way to one-up my pointless rambling (mine was a joke).

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2009 9:46 PM

bumputy bump

|

i done did got a federal now

7/1/2009 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

^^Lame.

GR@NT wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Mine? I was merely pointing out that the post above mine was lame. And clearly a way to one-up my pointless rambling (mine was a joke).

hahaha urs was funny

mine is balleristic and i have that cause i play bball for my high school and im a pretty good player and i desided to make up a baller signature for my phone one day and i came up with balleristic!!!! ahhaa and it has stuck since then and the $$$ is cause ima BOSS!!! hahaha

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

7/1/2009 10:04 PM

mn sketch - i live in mn, and ill throw and try just about anything without hesitation and like to try dumb things and it is usually sketchy, - this goes for my snowboarding and just crazy antics in general.

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

7/2/2009 2:38 AM

aznsbmx? coz u dnt really hear of asians tht ride bmx cept hoang tran lol

|

7/2/2009 2:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2009 3:00 AM

flybikerida because i ride a tierra haha

|

Ride

7/2/2009 3:03 AM