f**k skaters

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2008 7:50 PM

alright i was ridin with a couple of the homies at belverdere skatepark in east la, and for a while the skaters had control of the park, then towards the end of the day all the bmxers were goin in and nailin trick after trick and u know havin a good time till a couple panzy ass sk8ers called the cops , and we all got tickets, f u skaters

|

want to save 20% off your next karmaloop order, just order off this link http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=AZ42565 , or type in my rep code- AZ42565

12/29/2008 7:53 PM

thats fucked up
the skaters here are nice
and my crew of riders has 2 skaters in it

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/29/2008 7:55 PM

nt skaters
fuck the COPS
me and my friend were ridin at walgreens just messin around in a cop from across the street on the intercome thing and told us to get out the parkin alot and the i ot on the sidewalk and my friend was ridin throgh the parkin lot and the cop can us behind hime and did a pussy ass move and said
"i will put you in the back of this cop car and i think he said punk to"
cause there all little bitches and could be better saving lifes and nt beenin lil PIGS

|

12/29/2008 8:02 PM

cops are assholes

i was riding one time at my school and he said i was tresspassing ofter hours, i asked him what he ment and we went on saying it was passed my curfew, so i checked my phone and it was 6:00, i told him it was six and he told me to quit back talking him, so i went to ride home, and he yelled that i was lucky i wasnt arrested

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/29/2008 8:05 PM

i got a ticket for riding my bike at a skate park
its so fucking gay,theres no "bike friendly" skateparks anywhere
and im always getting in trouble with the fucking police
ive got a fucking record for all the shit ive gotten in trouble for
just cuz theres no where for bikers to go

|

12/29/2008 8:10 PM

the cops kick us out of all the street spots near me
it sucks
my town doesnt have a skatepark either
and if i do go to the closest one we get kicked out by the cops

|

yay me

12/29/2008 8:15 PM

like the FUCKING cops dont hve anything else to do but fuckin make us pissed off my dad is a cop and i still hate fuckin cops

|

12/29/2008 8:20 PM

ya the cops suck to, thats fuckedup for a skater to just snitch us out , just cuz we were landing some badass tricks

|

want to save 20% off your next karmaloop order, just order off this link http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=AZ42565 , or type in my rep code- AZ42565

12/29/2008 8:31 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

cops are assholes

i was riding one time at my school and he said i was tresspassing ofter hours, i asked him what he ment and we went on saying it was passed my curfew, so i checked my phone and it was 6:00, i told him it was six and he told me to quit back talking him, so i went to ride home, and he yelled that i was lucky i wasnt arrested

Should've called him on it. If he arrests you, call your parents or attorney and you own him. Pigs tried that shit years ago when my dad was younger. His mom went off. They held him and his friends past curfew to make them late. LOL But yeah, pigs here are ridiculous. If your under the age of 40 you're pretty much f**ked! Constant power trip. I've had cops actually try to start a fight with me. ( I was 16 at the time,LOL) Most of the skater here though aren't bad. Some of the younger and more disrespectful ones try shit, but older skaters and bikers set them right. Some were BMX'rs.

|

12/29/2008 8:54 PM

I took a road trip to Atlanta. I called the Area 51 skatepark. They told me they didn't allow bikes. They kept the park open after hours and I got to shred the place all by myself for a good 3 hours. How cool is that?

Anyway, you should go back and fuck those snitches up. Don't talk shit, just walk up and stick a bitch in the mouth and dip before the pigs show up.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:02 PM

streetcrime wrote:

I took a road trip to Atlanta. I called the Area 51 skatepark. They told me they didn't allow bikes. They kept the park open after hours and I got to shred the place all by myself for a good 3 hours. How cool is that?

Anyway, you should go back and fuck those snitches up. Don't talk shit, just walk up and stick a bitch in the mouth and dip before the pigs show up.

I like your style.

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

12/29/2008 10:01 PM

i have these trails and some skaters came and trashed them i hate SKATERS!angry

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

12/29/2008 10:02 PM

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

12/29/2008 10:48 PM

fuck all just cuz we ride something different

|

i done did got a federal now

12/29/2008 11:58 PM

one time i got a ticket for speeding.. i was not psyched

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

12/30/2008 1:13 AM

im gonna ride belvedere park 2morow!! oh yea...lots of skaters there thought
eman and boy be up ther alot..

|

Its all fun and games/my friends,clubs and some love making ♥ LA .. "think blue"

12/30/2008 10:09 AM

ya boys tight i cant ride till sunday thats when my cranks come in from dans let me know if u wanna ride or somethin

|

12/30/2008 10:50 AM

yeah some skaters are dicks but there are no other bikers in my town and i get along real well with em

|

12/30/2008 5:32 PM

dont get me wrong skating is pretty cool just most skaters are dicks

|

12/30/2008 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

Balleristc$$$ wrote:

these guys(on dirtbikes) come to some of the only trails that are good and they fuck everything up,and loosen all the dirt

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

12/30/2008 5:55 PM

i was at mount trashmore in Virginia Beach
and i wasnt very good at the time but i was just airing out and stuff like that for about an hour, it was just me and my friend, then around 12 at least 20 skaters rolled in, we couldnt do shit without running into them, my friend tried a feeble and icepicked and fell and hit his head, he layed on the pyramid and i went to help him, this little skater punk came up and told us to move because he was shredding there, i told him to fuck off and they made us leave, but then a lot of bmxers came and told the owners of the park that we werent gonna take the skaters shit

BMXers have to stick together

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/4/2009 9:48 PM

fuck skaters i was ridng in the santa barbra skate park with my crew and fuckin skaters started throwing their decks at us

|

hey guys check out this under flip..... ooooohh shittttt

1/4/2009 9:57 PM

^^ did u keep them

|

1/4/2009 9:59 PM

dude, that sucks... the skaters here are cool, some even ride, but everything at the skatepark's chill... and as for cops... i personally know like half the force here, so we don't get any shit from them

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

1/5/2009 6:23 AM

stay_fit wrote:

fuck skaters i was ridng in the santa barbra skate park with my crew and fuckin skaters started throwing their decks at us

Then you grab em and throw em outta the park, OR Just break em. They take their chances by throwing em at you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/5/2009 8:01 AM

elmo14 wrote:

ya boys tight i cant ride till sunday thats when my cranks come in from dans let me know if u wanna ride or somethin

Hey did u ever get those cranks on a SUNDAY, Sunday is the only day that UPS and Fedex dont deliver, so i have to know if u got em on sunday.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

1/5/2009 8:03 AM

yo lawrence, ur sig would make more sense if you said,"The world is my canvas, my bike is the paint, and i am the brush."
The paint and brush have to be operated somehow right. Just my opinion.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

1/5/2009 11:48 AM

EisManX wrote:

yo lawrence, ur sig would make more sense if you said,"The world is my canvas, my bike is the paint, and i am the brush."
The paint and brush have to be operated somehow right. Just my opinion.

He is one with the bike. When he says "bike," he also means himself...they are one in the same.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/5/2009 12:06 PM

stay_fit wrote:

i was at chick-fil-a one time and this skater kept hitting my spokes with his board while i wasnt looking and i ran up to him and told him is he didnt quit that shit i was gonna beat his ass infront of his mom and all of his friends. his mommy had to come pick him and his friends up like 5 mins. later cause i scared the shit out of him and his friends

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

1/5/2009 12:33 PM

One day I showed up to the skatepark and nobody had a bike but me. Several months later, all the skaters turned into bmxers and the park changed and allowed bmx in the skatepark. Now there are only like 2 good skaters left here... And I think one guy is hinting that I changed every one over. But whatever. Bmx is more fun, I can't change that.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010