f%$k the police!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2009 7:01 AM

i just got a 96 dollar ticket for tresspassing , even though i was just sitting on my bike when the cop pulled up fuckin faggot!!

|

Bike to Live, Live to Bike

12/15/2009 7:17 AM

well u were still on ur bike, if u were sitting next to it, or walking it, i dont think he could of done nething, so dont blame the cop for doin his job

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/15/2009 7:43 AM

Oh noes!

Dude what do you expect. Cops give tickets, it's part of riding. You could accept it but no, you come on the Internet to bitch about. To tell you the truth we don't care. It is part of riding.

|

12/15/2009 7:48 AM

if you complain to the court they might have a look at it. especially if they decide its outrageous.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/15/2009 7:50 AM

You can't just say Fuck the police cos one officer probably got a call to go down there. It's part of riding, it's to be expected, a bit like getting hurt - it will happen at least once!

He's just doing his job to make a living and provide for the fam.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/15/2009 8:34 AM

Just be cool man, this kinda thing happens from time to time when you ride bmx, just a fact of life. But to be honest I got a ticket for some bullshit charge on my bike so many years ago and I took that same 150.00 ticket to the District Attorney. He asked if it was for a pedal bike or a motor bike, when I told him a pedal bike he laughed it off ripped it up and told me to have a nice day.
So I dunno try to fight it if its bullshit, it may work out in your favor and you could make friends with your D.A.

Lol
Later

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/15/2009 9:21 AM

Say fuck the police when your shit gets jacked and they FIND it for you. Go, on, do it.

They are doing their jobs, and you are doing something that the PROPERTY OWNER didn't like. It is ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT, so quit whining.

If you have no where to ride, go to the mayor of your town, mention a need for a park, then FIGURE OUT HOW TO FUND IT so the city doesn't have to pay for it all(This looks super good on your part, and is more likely to work). Then take it to public meetings, get as much public support as possible, and GET A PARK. Then when you are riding it, NO ONE CAN KICK YOU OUT!

But I am sure you are one of those kids who expects everyone to cater to them, and won't do jack shit to make your scene better, and will just whine and bitch, thinking your life is hard.

Do whatever you want, but be respectful of those who do give you the boot, since being a whiny asshole makes us all look BAD. Show respect to your fellow riders by showing respect to authority.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/15/2009 9:52 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Say fuck the police when your shit gets jacked and they FIND it for you. Go, on, do it.

They are doing their jobs, and you are doing something that the PROPERTY OWNER didn't like. It is ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT, so quit whining.

If you have no where to ride, go to the mayor of your town, mention a need for a park, then FIGURE OUT HOW TO FUND IT so the city doesn't have to pay for it all(This looks super good on your part, and is more likely to work). Then take it to public meetings, get as much public support as possible, and GET A PARK. Then when you are riding it, NO ONE CAN KICK YOU OUT!

But I am sure you are one of those kids who expects everyone to cater to them, and won't do jack shit to make your scene better, and will just whine and bitch, thinking your life is hard.

Do whatever you want, but be respectful of those who do give you the boot, since being a whiny asshole makes us all look BAD. Show respect to your fellow riders by showing respect to authority.

Well said, thats a big reason so many spots around here are as fucked as they are, kids do need to see acting like a dickhead will get you nowhere. As of this year I've been kicked out quite a few spots I haven't ridden in while only to get asked to leave as soon as I roll up.
Keep in mind your not the only one who rides in your city and cops, security guards, property owners will lump all riders together: meaning if you act like a dick to these people the next set of riders who come around who are cool will get treated like assholes because of some other jackass riders who don't show respect.

If you get kicked out so be it, come back to ride another day. Or do what Dave suggested get active. Show city officials bmxer's aren't just disrespectful jerks who don't give a damn.

Later.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

12/15/2009 10:58 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

|

I WILL SLAY YOU MAN NO IM JUST JOSHING AROUND

12/15/2009 11:02 AM

o well get 96$ and deal with it, quit yah bitchin

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

12/15/2009 11:06 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Oh noes!

Dude what do you expect. Cops give tickets, it's part of riding. You could accept it but no, you come on the Internet to bitch about. To tell you the truth we don't care. It is part of riding.

this. and what dave lawrence said

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/15/2009 11:09 AM

I got my picture taken stopping at an intersection last night. I did a shitty quick lane change and still tooooootally stopped before the intersection but the damn camera flashed on me...

But I don't have a front license plate! HAAAAA P-OWNED

Also, yeah that sucks... but hey a cops gotta write some tickets otherwise he'd look bad. :/

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

12/15/2009 11:11 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

I got my picture taken stopping at an intersection last night. I did a shitty quick lane change and still tooooootally stopped before the intersection but the damn camera flashed on me...

Also, yeah that sucks... but hey a cops gotta write some tickets otherwise he'd look bad. :/

it takes pics of the back license plate too

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

12/15/2009 11:12 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

it takes pics of the back license plate too

if he didnt cross the intersection it wont

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

12/15/2009 11:33 AM

Don't trespass next time???

And you can't be written a tresspassing ticket unless you've been kicked out of the spot by a cop and you were officially trespassed (with paperwork). Its how the law works. You can't be written a ticket without a history on the property.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/15/2009 12:23 PM

Yeah,
This last weekend was a contest type thing down town. 150 of us got kicked out of a public park with nice ledges. So everyone takes off. That cop was cool, just told us to leave. My friends and I(only 4 of us) took our time to the next spot. We were walking in an alley to the next street. A cop comes speeding by us, gets out and yells at us to get off our bikes. He took all our I.D.'s and searched us. Apparentlly it is illegal to walk through an ally. He was gunna be a dick and give us Tickets for no brakes and reflectors but, Our friend just basically said we were leaving and he let us go. Cops are dicks who think they can be a hardass cuz of the uniform.

|

Sigs are for Pigs

12/15/2009 12:50 PM

cops need to make quota just like any other job, although most people think of the police department as a protecting service, its a business too. they need to make money and a kid on a bike who really cant do shit can make the police money. simple modern day corrupt ass economics.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

12/15/2009 12:59 PM

Be a dick to them, and they will be a dick back. Most cops, actually 95% of cops are very understanding and cool about things. I have had cops come and talk to me about riding plenty of times. We used to move the picnic tables halfway into the road and grind up and down them. The cop came, and asked me and my friend to move it, we did without making a big deal about it and he told us that hes glad we are out riding instead of being home or getting in trouble. He said that if it was up to him, he would let us keep grinding the benches, but the school was complaining.

Comply with authority, and your good.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/15/2009 12:59 PM

Cops don't have quotas anymore animal. They give tickets if they see people breaking the law, they don't search it out. They're usually to busy for that shit with regular stuff like break ins and shop lifters and armed robberies and that type of stuff. Most people get pulled over for expired registration. In fact most police cars don't even have radar guns because they're expensive to train someone on and to buy.

Most city police departments don't even do traffic enforcement anymore because its a waste of time and resources.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/15/2009 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2009 1:20 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Cops don't have quotas anymore animal. They give tickets if they see people breaking the law, they don't search it out. They're usually to busy for that shit with regular stuff like break ins and shop lifters and armed robberies and that type of stuff. Most people get pulled over for expired registration. In fact most police cars don't even have radar guns because they're expensive to train someone on and to buy.

Most city police departments don't even do traffic enforcement anymore because its a waste of time and resources.

they still have ticket quotas around here, my neighbors dad is a cop, he talks about that shit all the time. hes actually kinda cool outta like 22 cops theres like 2 cool ones in my twp. around here the biggest thing is like a gas station getting robbed by a dudes with bats or some stupid shit like that. nothing major happens in south jersey.

|

Go Webbie!

12/15/2009 1:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

get'em dave! lol

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/15/2009 1:29 PM

hey ur from tn!

|

12/15/2009 1:38 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

o well get 96$ and deal with it, quit yah bitchin

i dont like your sig... it looked like something was on my screen haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

12/15/2009 1:44 PM

i should actually say fuck skaters cause i ride that spot every day almost and it is right next to the police station no one has ever said anything but there were a bunch of skaters there and the cop seen them

and fuck u cock munchers that r sayin i am fuckin whining cause i am not just pissed that the cops dont have anything better to do (like i dont know fuckin solving real crimes) so fuck u guys, bunch of dick faced faggots!

|

12/15/2009 1:44 PM

idk who u think u r dude forreal

|

12/15/2009 1:46 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

this. hes trying to be all badass and tough. hes just made because we are getting to him, soo hes angry

|

12/15/2009 1:46 PM

tresspassing is a real crime. i bet u wouldnt be saying fuck the police if they arrested someone for tresspassing on ur property staring at your mom threw her bedroom window or some shit

|

m.o.e.

12/15/2009 1:48 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

this. hes trying to be all badass and tough. hes just made because we are getting to him, soo hes angry

haha let him be angry he can suck a cock hes a dick face faggot! :D

|

12/15/2009 1:48 PM

just pay the 96 dollars. thats like one of my fucking tires.

|

Go Webbie!

12/15/2009 1:50 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

ok fuck face they gave us a park but it is one small fuckin ramp and bikes are not even allowed on it so that just threw your fuckin idea out the window, and i take care of myself no one caters me so fuck off

|