fakie vs half cab

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2013 9:48 AM

What do you guys prefer? Personally I love a smooth fakie where your wheel barely comes off the ground or scrapes a bit. Feels and looks cleaner imo. But a nice half cab over something is sick.

O and by the way what do you call when someone does a tail whip and no footed can can at the same time? That trick has sooo much style.

|

References - jared42069

5/22/2013 9:58 AM

I pretty much agree with what your saying, Half Cabs are good when you do them over something or add to them like a Half Cab Bar or a Half Cab Crankflip or a Half Cab to Manual, but otherwise I just slider out, infact recently when I Fakie I get out withouth either of my wheels leaving the ground.

|

5/22/2013 10:01 AM

I like both. Half cabs are one of my favorite tricks.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/22/2013 10:02 AM

I hate them both so yea.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/22/2013 10:04 AM

when im going fast in a fakie i like to half cab i just think it is easier to get out of.

but when im slow i just do i nice slide and spin out like you said
smile

|

5/22/2013 10:12 AM

Ya u gotta half cab when your going fast, at least I do. Half cab bars are dope, one of my favorite tricks.

|

References - jared42069

5/22/2013 10:13 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I hate them both so yea.

I'm with ya, no balls unless you flair out.

|

References - jared42069

5/22/2013 10:42 AM

I like the look of a nice slider out best. For me it's random, sometimes i'll half cab out and sometimes i'll slider out

|

5/22/2013 11:33 AM

Fad3r wrote:

I like the look of a nice slider out best. For me it's random, sometimes i'll half cab out and sometimes i'll slider out

This

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/22/2013 7:37 PM

Gotta love a 5 cab out too, also love the look of cab bars and cab whips as well, working on these at the minute, not even close tho, its frustrating as fuck when trix take time to get down, I'm used to things coming easy to me so when I struggle with something I get sooo pissed off.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/22/2013 7:39 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Gotta love a 5 cab out too, also love the look of cab bars and cab whips as well, working on these at the minute, not even ...more

Cab whips are the coolest trick ever

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/22/2013 9:10 PM

the only time i don't half cab is when i mess up

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/22/2013 9:34 PM

I fakie switch-footed like some people. Like you ride left foot but you fakie and give pressure with your right foot. I learned to half cab and do all sorts of variations with switched-footed rollouts, but they were hard so I learned to give pressure with my left foot and now it's kinda good. I can't really slider too well rolling out right even though it's natural for some reason. I put pressure with my left foot to kinda pivot out a bit and I use my right foot when I need extra drag to slide around.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/22/2013 9:45 PM

half cabs take way more effort and skill

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/22/2013 9:58 PM

slider when i feel like it
half cab when i must
quick rear wheel pivot rollout when i'm hauling ass

large breasts

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting