fakies

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2009 4:32 PM

i hate fakiesi just cant figure them any help?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 4:44 PM

i usually lean forward and look at my stem

|

email me at chance.b@hotmail.com

6/5/2009 4:46 PM

Chance.b wrote:

i usually lean forward and look at my stem

ill try that

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 5:04 PM

Try them on walls or on quarterpipes but dont try it on a steep quarterpipe cuz u might lean to far bak and flip.and then balance when u fakie and just pick up ur front and lean to the side when u think its the right time

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

6/5/2009 5:22 PM

i was out doing wall compressions and i was going far enough but now i need to know how to spin out or 180 out of them tips?...i would do it in a qp but i dont have access to one

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 5:27 PM

Just pick up ur front and turn ur body

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

6/5/2009 5:35 PM

alright im gonna work on it tomorrow

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 7:05 PM

when your riding backwards. leen forward a bit and stare at your stem and make sure you ride backwards at least more than 3 feet for balance. next, leen bike the opposite way than you will spin and then crank on your chain tention to bring the from wheel off of the ground and pull your head and shoulders the way you want to spin. try that

also...dont pedal fast when your going backwards make sure you pedal slow so your bike stays smooth and straight. and it will also help you when you crank your chain tention.

|

dub tha sub

6/5/2009 7:11 PM

codeman wrote:

when your riding backwards. leen forward a bit and stare at your stem and make sure you ride backwards at least more than 3 feet for balance. next, leen bike the opposite way than you will spin and then crank on your chain tention to bring the from wheel off of the ground and pull your head and shoulders the way you want to spin. try that

also...dont pedal fast when your going backwards make sure you pedal slow so your bike stays smooth and straight. and it will also help you when you crank your chain tention.

thanks bro

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 8:03 PM

weird, i lean back for fakies
feels so much smoother
kinda like when you do manuals

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/5/2009 8:04 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

feels so much smoother

yeah dude im still working on those but i know what you mean

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/5/2009 8:55 PM

I cant do them when I'm going slow, whats the problem?
When I do do them its right after I land like half a crank lol. I can roll fakie 15 feet or so but I cant spin out after im going that slow.

|

6/5/2009 9:57 PM

dude i once front fliped when i did a nose manuel out of a fakie on a quarter pipe it was badass!!!

|

6/6/2009 6:52 AM

nrpyles wrote:

dude i once front fliped when i did a nose manuel out of a fakie on a quarter pipe it was badass!!!

dude thats sick

|

-I don't like Fit.
-Facebook

6/6/2009 7:50 AM

nrpyles wrote:

did you land that shit?!?

|

6/6/2009 7:54 AM

nrpyles wrote:

RideFeltBikes wrote:

did you land that shit?!?

you really believe that? you FAIL.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/6/2009 7:58 AM

hey what i do is lean back, then pedal back slowly. then lets say you start slowly falling towards the right, you make a little turn with your bars to the right, vice versus

|

6/6/2009 7:59 AM

there easy once you gettem, youll look back and be like damn why could i do tht lol, well i started of doing liitle endo rollouts down my drive way, just lean forward and look at your tire or stem. remember to kkeep pedaling backwards its the most important part, and when you go to turn back around you have to pedal backwards while your turning around, most people when learning forget to do tht, but all i can say is put your mind to it, follow these steps, and youll be roling out by tommorw

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

sticks and stones may break my bike, but wont make me give up riding

6/6/2009 8:26 AM

Practice. Watch how to videos on youtube for extra help.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2009 8:51 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

feels so much smoother

I do the same thing ressler, when I lean forwards I lose balance and fall over haha.

|

Concussion on Saturday (May 30th), all my words are mumbled or I cant write for shit, so ignore my crappy text now.

Wear a damn helmet.. its well worth it..

6/6/2009 11:05 AM

yea its easier to lean back fer sure not like overly far back but back it keeps the front and light for me so i can pop out of my fakie alot smoother

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "