falling on little or big stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2013 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2013 6:25 PM

Ive had really bad luck/agility lately & just fell otb airing a Curb.Yes you can air a curb.
Anybody else have bad luck/skill and just fallen on little stuff or stuff you have done a ton of times?
Like streaks of just falling all the time on simple stuff.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/14/2013 6:21 PM

One time i feel trying to get my hair out of my face. Lol.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/14/2013 6:32 PM

Last week o was riding on one off the parking stopers and ate total shit some how and almost needed stitches in my hand ans it was on a major rode and mad peolple saw which made it worse

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/14/2013 6:35 PM

Today I went to flat three but my left foot slipped right before 270 and I landed and rolled right on my ankle, I can't walk on it or anything so I can't ride for a while -__- it's fucking lame lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/14/2013 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2013 6:43 PM

Four wrote:

Today I went to flat three but my left foot slipped right before 270 and I landed and rolled right on my ankle, I can't walk on it or anything so I can't ride for a while -__- it's fucking lame lol.

Ouch...shit must hurt by now... probably didn't feel a thing when you fell....

Sometimes I fall pedaling... well not fall but I stumble and I have this weird thing going on were I have to have a fall so I consider my sesh to be good.... sort of like pushin myself but it all depends on the mood....

I used to be shy and weirded out when I fell in front of people but now it isn't as bad.

Edit: there's days were I can't land shit and I end up falling alot... I call them my pussy days

|

4/14/2013 6:47 PM

i broke my coller bone hopping up a curb to gap.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/14/2013 6:50 PM

I was going down a hill and somehow flipped over the handlebars and slid on my back like 10 feet and got road burn all over my back and side

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/14/2013 6:55 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Ouch...shit must hurt by now... probably didn't feel a thing when you fell....

Sometimes I fall pedaling... well not fall but I stumble and I have this weird thing going on were I have to have a fall so I consider my sesh to be good.... sort of like pushin myself but it all depends on the mood....

I used to be shy and weirded out when I fell in front of people but now it isn't as bad.

Edit: there's days were I can't land shit and I end up falling alot... I call them my pussy days

Haha yeah it fuckin hurts man I can't walk or anything. Actually this was the first time I didn't jump right back up, I knew that shit was messed up lol I mean I was up pretty fast but not as fast as normal maybe like a minute and a half haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/14/2013 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2013 8:39 PM

one time i was scratching my nose and i went to put my hand back on my handlebars, but for some reason i tried to grab my peg instead of my bars. Luckily i was on some soft dirt, but it still hurt like a bitch. another reason why i always wear helmets

|

4/14/2013 7:05 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i broke my coller bone hopping up a curb to gap.

How in the hell?
Like were you hauling ass or something? Was it like a gap after the curb or was the curb the beginning of the gap?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/14/2013 7:05 PM

Four wrote:

Haha yeah it fuckin hurts man I can't walk or anything. Actually this was the first time I didn't jump right back up, I knew that shit was messed up lol I mean I was up pretty fast but not as fast as normal maybe like a minute and a half haha.

Is it swollen? Ice that shiz up could be broken 2 O_O

|

4/14/2013 7:09 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Is it swollen? Ice that shiz up could be broken 2 O_O

Yup it is. Not too bad but still pretty fucked, I can't move it up and down too much. It may be broken, not sure. I've been hopping around the house like a fucking rabbit lmao.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/14/2013 8:43 PM

The other day was I was doing manual 180s up an euro gap landed back tire looped out and slammed my head and knocked the wind out of myself.

but hey if you are not falling, you are not doing it right

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/14/2013 8:46 PM

Effting wrote:

The other day was I was doing manual 180s up an euro gap landed back tire looped out and slammed my head and knocked the wind out of myself.

but hey if you are not falling, you are not doing it right

lol I think it's If your not falling your not trying hard enough =P

Cause if you do it right you shouldn't fall laughing

|

4/14/2013 9:11 PM

Ya i broke my collarbone just going up a ramp...

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/14/2013 9:16 PM

One time, I took my friends crappy Diamondback and tried to hop as high as I could. I landed and my hood went in my face and I couldn't see. I tried to stop with my feet but I fell and somehow, the brake lever that wasn't even sharp tore a good 5 inch hole in the front pocket of my nice Abercrombie sweater. I was pissed.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/14/2013 9:23 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

One time, I took my friends crappy Diamondback and tried to hop as high as I could. I landed and my hood went in my face and I couldn't see. I tried to stop with my feet but I fell and somehow, the brake lever that wasn't even sharp tore a good 5 inch hole in the front pocket of my nice Abercrombie sweater. I was pissed.

Lol I tear every pair of pants skinny or not with my ficking LHD.
Never had this problem with RHD for some reason though.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/14/2013 9:25 PM

I tore my ACL simply bombing a hill.. I was hauling ass & hopped as high as I could and ate shit cause my feet slipped off the pedals and I slipped the landing cause the road was wet. I fail haha.


Not me, but my friend the other day who is like the best bike rider in town and I were riding this peg height ledge.. We were grinding it and the one time he went to do it, he missed his back peg. We all started laughing and he's like "Well that was embarrassing as fuck." I started laughing and said "Don't worry, we'll pretend we didn't see that."

|

4/15/2013 7:17 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i broke my coller bone hopping up a curb to gap.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

How in the hell?
Like were you hauling ass or something? Was it like a gap after the curb or was the curb the beginning of the gap?

it was when i first started riding. and yes i was going fast as hell

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/15/2013 7:18 AM

I hate it when your just chillin and all of a sudden the front wheel turns and you eat it just sitting there...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/15/2013 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2013 8:50 AM

Last year I tore my intercostal muscles nose bonking a curb, yesterday I fucked my knee up 180 nose bonking a little curb island.

Curbs are evil man, cuz there small and whatnot overconfidence sometimes takes over and hands you your ass on a painful plate of fuck you!! Then the curb speaks and tells you.....I'm a curb an I'm the man....muva fuka!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


4/15/2013 9:05 AM

a week ago i was manualling down this arched bridge at like 20mph. i made down the bridge just fine but teres a small road at the bottom.....i thought that itd be cool t manual the road too. that went fine until i hit the bump coming back onto the trail.... it fucked my balance... i thought about pulling my brakes to end the manual. ...but i decided to not bitch out. well... i should have because i got fucked up. i bruised ribs and got road rash all over. but there was this creepy homeless guy that was chillin next to the bike path...he started to get up and say something so i instantly jumped up and grabbed my bike and took off to catch up with my friends that didnt stop...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/15/2013 9:40 AM

My bars got stuck in my shirt when I was doing a table over a hip yesterday. That shit sucked.

|

4/15/2013 9:40 AM

Small stuff is always what gets me. I was doing a roll back off a quarter 2 years ago, rolled fakie up a quarter and had to hop off, when my feet hit the ground my back tweaked, causing my legs to give out. I had pinched a nerve so badly I couldn't stand. Took me like 4 days to be able to get up without screaming.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/15/2013 9:51 AM

i always do the trick that nobody does since its sketchy, barspin to pedal stall and 270 bar out and i didnt land one on the weekend haha

|

4/15/2013 9:54 AM

but falls and fails dont put me off (as long as i dont get smacked in the nuts or my knee), i just get up and try it again

|

4/15/2013 12:02 PM

just hopping around trying to go as high as possible, foot slipped and now i have a nice 4 inch scar up my right leg :/ looks sick imo tongue

|

Bruh

4/15/2013 12:34 PM

Cruising down a sidewalk and my pedal clipped a brick on someones lawn. Felt like superman.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/15/2013 12:49 PM

PaViMo wrote:

Cruising down a sidewalk and my pedal clipped a brick on someones lawn. Felt like superman.

Thats happened to me before except i landed in the ladies rose bush and got my arm all cut up and then she yells at me for smashing her flowers

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/15/2013 1:43 PM

I nearly got 360 yesterday, did like 330 few times and I taught that I should get that 360 off a curb. After 3rd time of trying I landed 180 but taught it was more so I did t pedal backwards and fell on my back and sprained my left wrist while landing.. Curbs ARE evil.

|