fat or skinny seat.?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2011 6:11 AM

that^

|

8/30/2011 6:14 AM

Although fat may be more comfy, I can't stand the look of them. Call me whatever but I actually care about the colors and styles of parts on my bike and fat seats just look vile. Slim ftw.

|

8/30/2011 6:31 AM

revenge wrote:

Although fat may be more comfy, I can't stand the look of them. Call me whatever but I actually care about the colors and styles of parts on my bike and fat seats just look vile. Slim ftw.

every thing he said but completely opposite.

i prefer the look of a fat seat.

|

8/30/2011 6:56 AM

fat seat smile

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

8/30/2011 6:58 AM

skinny

|

8/30/2011 7:05 AM

mid

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/30/2011 7:19 AM

catfish95 wrote:

mid

thats what i meant haha.
I was looking at either the Shadow slim seat or the shadow mid crow seat.

|

8/30/2011 7:22 AM

It a seat what ever one you like the best

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/30/2011 7:27 AM

what pro riders run a mid seat other than garrett reynolds?

|

8/30/2011 7:43 AM

Corey Martinez
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/30/2011 7:45 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

what pro riders run a mid seat other than garrett reynolds?

who cares? find a seat you like and buy it...

|

8/30/2011 7:52 AM

Get what wont kill your balls when you bail and land hard on your seat. I picked up the Hoffman Brad fat seat off sidewall action sports for like $10. Doesnt look fat but has some decent padding.

|

8/30/2011 1:35 PM

Fat for the win. My old ass thanks me every time I ride on a comfy seat.

The bonus to all the kids on the slim/plastic seats is that many of them will never be able to have children, and that is good because many of those kids are useless to the world-dropouts, retarded, assholes to all, the list goes on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/30/2011 1:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

The bonus to all the kids on the slim/plastic seats is that many of them will never be able to have children, and that is good because many of those kids are useless to the world-dropouts, retarded, assholes to all, the list goes on.

I didnt think you were a stereotyping ass dave.

|

8/30/2011 1:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

I didnt think you were a stereotyping ass dave.

///

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

8/30/2011 2:13 PM

I got a Shadow Mid Crow seat, and after running nothing but slim seats, and I shall tell you that I will now never, ever go back to a slim seat. How ever much I want that Animal Nigel seat..

|

8/30/2011 2:16 PM

fat!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/30/2011 2:25 PM

Skinny.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/30/2011 3:03 PM

i was at the park one day and this kid's all-plastic seat snapped right in half on him when he slammed into it with his balls. i would say a slim seat with some padding or a mid seat.

|

8/30/2011 3:18 PM

United Beacon, shits amazing, Kink Sexton, anything but Macneil, ewwww Macneil seats !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/30/2011 3:20 PM

if you have a short seat tube like a scooter frame then slim cause fats look weird on them imo, but if its a normal seat tube then fat

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

8/30/2011 3:27 PM

plain seat post i love sitting on the tube with no lube XD but anything with padding

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

8/30/2011 5:08 PM

For comfort, Fat for sure,
If your dropping it and going for a swag look then skinny.
I have skinny but it hurts my ass hardcore so im going for a fat next.

|

Nuke It from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

8/30/2011 5:09 PM

fat

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/30/2011 5:13 PM

revenge wrote:

this

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

8/30/2011 11:22 PM

Well i've spent the last month landing with my legs spread on my tempered slim, and im not feeling any ass bruising, so i dont see what the problem is.

|

8/31/2011 12:18 AM

i pick fat because it makes a good feel and grip on them barspins!

|

8/31/2011 12:25 AM

fat,,, premium seat

|

8/31/2011 6:23 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Get what wont kill your balls when you bail and land hard on your seat. I picked up the Hoffman Brad fat seat off sidewall action sports for like $10. Doesnt look fat but has some decent padding.

Dude, thats what I got!
Anyway, to answer your question, get the shadow mid, not the slim. Its so much more comfortable.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/31/2011 6:28 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

weaver wrote:

Dude, thats what I got!
Anyway, to answer your question, get the shadow mid, not the slim. Its so much more comfortable.

yeah just ordered the mid one today smile

|