favorite bmx parks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 7:53 AM

What are your favorite bmx parks?

|

BMX IS AWESOME learn something new everyday !!! Keep riding

11/24/2013 11:18 AM

East Hastings bowl In Vancouver, bonsor bowl In Vancouver , Glendale park In red deer Alberta.....there's lots out there

|

11/24/2013 11:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

East Hastings bowl In Vancouver, bonsor bowl In Vancouver , Glendale park In red deer Alberta.....there's lots out there

sound cool

|

BMX IS AWESOME learn something new everyday !!! Keep riding

11/24/2013 11:30 AM

I've been to quite a few i liked

Fricso adventure park trails in Frisco, CO
Arvada Skatepark in Arvada/Denver,CO
Riley Skatepark in Farmington Hills, MI
Transtions Skatepark in Dearborn Heights, MI
Chenga 57 in Ohio
Travers City Park in Travers City, MI

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/24/2013 12:09 PM

having had ridden well over a hundred parks, id say my fav are

berkeley skatepark, one eend is a simple bowl you can find a million lines in, the other end of the park is a giant bowl of tons of hips and quarters, that is great when the aprk is empty

bethel skatepark in eugene oregon
almost oldschool styel where nothing is uniform and the tranny is kinda wacky and sketchy but it flows sooooooo goood, lines for days there

willits skatepark in norcal - huge and spread out with lots of big jumps

my boys scotties backyard spot
huge roll in to huge pyamid to huge box jump to a huge fucking quarter where you can lanch to the right into a miniramp or launch to the left into the vertwall taking you backwayrs to the big hip or the dirtjumps
also a little small quarter and vertwall dick around spot next to all the chairs and the gazebo

and the frontyard is the street spot with an awesome rail and lots of moveable ramps and boxes

parks i rode so much i love them
fairfieldd skatepark in norcal- another concrete park with a kickass spine mini
stonegate skatepark, san jose ca - paint soaked park with two perfect quarters facing each other and a badass lil bowl, i build a 5' high, 20' long hip over there along the park but it was plowed by the end of the weekend
hawthorne skatepark, los angeles

and then most the parks along hwy99 are pretty modern, well funded, and huge

|

wallride a bus everyday

11/24/2013 12:12 PM

Not a skatepark but ramps.

I really like Tom Dugan's backyard ramps.

I like the Hoss House too

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/24/2013 5:46 PM

I like Wheeling Skatepark, no bikes allowed, doesnt stop me, that park is the best concrete park i have ever ridden. The bowl is gorgeous, not one part of that bowl i dont love SO MANY FAST FLOWY LINES.

Imperial Skatepark. I love it, i like the flyouts and it is awesome to ride. It is where i learned to ride parks and pump and i love the people at night there.

South Park Skatepark and Race Track. I love it so so so much. The street part is a ton of grind boxes and you can throw any line imaginable in the street part. It has a full size vert ramp that makes you shit yourself. The bowl is alright, not a fan of the rear pocket, that shit is too damn tight to have any fun or carry any speed in. Derek Nelson filmed part of that nutty edit there and it is really a fun park to ride. The track there is AMAZING. I love it. The people at South Park skatepark in Pittsburgh are real nice too.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/24/2013 7:53 PM

9th Street dirt jumps in ATX
La Tierra dirt jumps in Santa Fe NM
Trashpit Trails in Santa Fe NM
North Valley Bike Park in Albuquerque NM

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine