favorite pedals?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2008 10:17 PM

Currently using the odyssey plastics. Tearing the shit out of them gonna switch back to alum or mag. What are you guys running? Thinking of Demo mags sealed.

|

6/1/2008 10:20 PM

i got the wellgo magnesium mg 40450594933 shit idk but they kill your legs if u sleep off them

|

go ride a bike

6/1/2008 10:32 PM

primo balance magnesium pedals. light as fuck, grippy as fuck and they dont eat up your shins.

|

6/1/2008 10:45 PM

Ive had the same set of Mosh Sealed pedals for almost 2 years. Still have sharp as hell pins too. I rode primo tenderisers, and the oddy jim c pedals for a tiny bit, kinda liked em.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/1/2008 10:53 PM

i rode primo tenderizers before too very appropriate name

|

6/1/2008 11:02 PM

Banks wrote:

i rode primo tenderizers before too very appropriate name

i agree never again will i use those without shin gaurds

but get animals

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

6/1/2008 11:04 PM

love my oddy jim c sealed pedals

|

6/1/2008 11:24 PM

love my wellgo mg 52
and they dont kill ur legs when you get a pedal bite

|

Eat shit or go home hungry

6/1/2008 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2008 11:36 PM

Demolition magnesium sealed pedals are the best i have them

|

Get out there and ride ya local trails

6/2/2008 12:16 AM

The premium pedals look pretty good. I used to have the Primo Tenderizers. Too heavy, too bulky, no replaceable pins, straight garbage. I'm riding some Specialized magnesium pedals with most of the pins removed.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I love these pedals. They are light as a fuck, especially after I removed all the pins that I didn't need. They have sealed bearings but you can adjust how fast they spin. They have replaceable pins and even replaceable spindles available for them. Love them to death.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

6/2/2008 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2008 12:21 AM

As far as pedal bite goes, I never get it anymore. I used to all the time when I first started riding. Now it's like my I have some sort of subconscious thought to get my leg out of the way before the pedal hits, like my leg just moves to the side. Sometimes they catch the inside of my knee when I crash though. If you look closely at my pedals you can see I removed all but one of the pins in the middle, that way if the pedal does connect with my shin it will feel more like someone kicking me than someone hammering a nail into my shin.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.