fbm belmar bars

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2009 8:25 PM

does anybody use these are they nice and strong

|

5/13/2009 8:54 PM

Yeah. I ordered Monday They come Friday! Can't wait!

|

FI

5/13/2009 8:56 PM

ok let me know how they are i might get them or the new failure dumbars when those come out

|

5/13/2009 8:58 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

ok let me know how they are i might get them or the new failure dumbars when those come out

I'm so stoked dude. i don't remember being this stoked for parts hahahah

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:00 PM

i love the feeling of getting new parts no matter what it is i think im going to order a new back wheel on monday hazard lite with either wtp hub or the eclat teck hub

|

5/13/2009 9:02 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

i love the feeling of getting new parts no matter what it is i think im going to order a new back wheel on monday hazard lite with either wtp hub or the eclat teck hub

Fucken awesome. So do I but I wanna see how that flat white looks. Hahah I ordered a seat too. i might order some shoes tonight or tomorrow. I know I should of waited to order together but I just got paid today and I couldn't wait much longer.

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:06 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Fucken awesome. So do I but I wanna see how that flat white looks. Hahah I ordered a seat too. i might order some shoes tonight or tomorrow. I know I should of waited to order together but I just got paid today and I couldn't wait much longer.

sounds like me when i gets some money in my pocket got 10 spend 20 hahahaha

|

5/13/2009 9:07 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

i love the feeling of getting new parts no matter what it is i think im going to order a new back wheel on monday hazard lite with either wtp hub or the eclat teck hub

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Fucken awesome. So do I but I wanna see how that flat white looks. Hahah I ordered a seat too. i might order some shoes tonight or tomorrow. I know I should of waited to order together but I just got paid today and I couldn't wait much longer.

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

sounds like me when i gets some money in my pocket got 10 spend 20 hahahaha

Hahahahah! I sometimes starve myself at school to be able to buy parts. Hahahha! It's pretty funny though. I try to save as much as I can.

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:10 PM

wait till you get out of school and have bills and i got two kids so havin money for parts can be hard sometimes

|

5/13/2009 9:10 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

wait till you get out of school and have bills and i got two kids so havin money for parts can be hard sometimes

It's always hard to pay for parts man. Get your kids into riding!

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:13 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

It's always hard to pay for parts man. Get your kids into riding!

i am my oldest is three and i am building him a setup now i tok a poverty buck 99 frame and cut it to 14 inch tt and it still rocks 20s

|

5/13/2009 9:15 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

wait till you get out of school and have bills and i got two kids so havin money for parts can be hard sometimes

fede/bmx1 wrote:

It's always hard to pay for parts man. Get your kids into riding!

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

i am my oldest is three and i am building him a setup now i tok a poverty buck 99 frame and cut it to 14 inch tt and it still rocks 20s

Dude that's pretty sick! What his/her name?

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:17 PM

i got two boys michael and christian best thing ever is to have kids

|

5/13/2009 9:18 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

i got two boys michael and christian best thing ever is to have kids

Sounds awesome man. How old are you?

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2009 9:19 PM

im 22 how far are you from burleson

|

5/13/2009 9:22 PM

It's next to Dallas. Bout 9 hours. Pretty far. I'm about 240 miles from Austin though.

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:24 PM

damn my little beo lives in burleson and i might go see him this summer thats why i ask do you got myspace

|

5/13/2009 9:29 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

damn my little beo lives in burleson and i might go see him this summer thats why i ask do you got myspace

http://www.myspace.com/freddy123456

That's my myspace. Add me. We can maybe get to ride or something man.

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:33 PM

WHATS YOUR LAST NAME SO I CAN ADD YOU

|

5/13/2009 9:35 PM

CRACKERBIKES wrote:

WHATS YOUR LAST NAME SO I CAN ADD YOU

Iorio

|

FI

5/13/2009 9:37 PM

that didnt work

|

5/13/2009 9:40 PM

just send me a reguest myspace.com/crackerbikes2

|