federal freecoaster v3 male replacement axle

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2014 11:11 PM

hi guys ,does anyone know where to get this online? or something compatible ? any help very much appreciated

|

4/9/2014 10:20 AM

Email them asking what are the aviable axles.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/9/2014 10:53 AM

I want to know where I can get a female axle haha.
I want to convert my Astern to a female setup... so if anyone knows that as well please let me know.

|

4/10/2014 12:52 PM

My female axle on my federal v3 finally gave out so I borrowed my friends KHE adjustable axle, the one where you adjust the slack inside the axle (it's what the federal v2 has) and it worked perfect. But do NOT get the KHE Reverse ACB axle because I just got it in the mail today and it uses the same kind of spacers for slack adjustment system just like the federal v3 but the spacers are slightly to small for the axle and won't fit, i even broke a spacer trying to put some pressure on it and make it fit. So if you can't find anything then go with the KHE adjustable axle, it's 35 bucks on danscomp and it works so you can't really go wrong with it

|

refs : SuperstarDK, 805life, Kymike, Bigolemonster

4/10/2014 8:12 PM

thanks trex606 for the valuable info.

|

4/11/2014 9:14 AM

trex606 wrote:

My female axle on my federal v3 finally gave out so I borrowed my friends KHE adjustable axle, the one where you adjust the slack inside the axle (it's what the federal v2 has) and it worked perfect. But do NOT get the KHE Reverse ACB axle because I just got it in the mail today and it uses the same kind of spacers for slack adjustment system just like the federal v3 but the spacers are slightly to small for the axle and won't fit, i even broke a spacer trying to put some pressure on it and make it fit. So if you can't find anything then go with the KHE adjustable axle, it's 35 bucks on danscomp and it works so you can't really go wrong with it

See I did this exact thing, and it worked great.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura