female front hub

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2011 3:01 PM

The front hub on my bike is female, i took the wheel off to put pegs on and messed something up. When i tighten it up all the way the wheel wont spin so something is messed up with the bearing. Idk how to fix it. anyone?

|

10/10/2011 3:49 PM

Get new bearings.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/10/2011 4:46 PM

i hate female honestly. cant wait for male to come back in style

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/10/2011 4:55 PM

future FBM wrote:

homo.kissing

|

10/10/2011 4:56 PM

future FBM wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

homo.kissing

hahah the bitches just dont tighten enough

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/10/2011 5:33 PM

future FBM wrote:

Just wondering how does it not tighten enough. like you can tighten it the same as any other hub

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

10/10/2011 5:34 PM

make sure there is no play in your axle like you shouldnt be able to move it side to side if so get a small diameter pipe and rest it on the bearing and hit it in

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

10/10/2011 6:13 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

homo.kissing

future FBM wrote:

Kroller wrote:

Just wondering how does it not tighten enough. like you can tighten it the same as any other hub

idk, my wheel slips a dick sneeze more.

|

10/10/2011 6:15 PM

future FBM wrote:

Kroller wrote:

future FBM wrote:

my eclat teck hasn't gotten loose once in the 1.5 years iv'e had it, try sanding your dropouts some.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/10/2011 6:23 PM

Kroller wrote:

future FBM wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

my eclat teck hasn't gotten loose once in the 1.5 years iv'e had it, try sanding your dropouts some.

ok thanks. maybe its cuz it a gsprt volcano rather than a hex head

|