fiction bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2018 6:47 PM

just bought a fiction creature for 200$ looked at the other stuff they make. saw their forks for 60$. now i have the thought oh no did i just buy a junk frame? anyone have experience with this frame? i like grinds. drops. gaps.

|

3/7/2018 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2018 7:46 PM

Please tell me you are not basing your definition of "quality" based solely on how much an item costs.

|

3/7/2018 7:53 PM

everything by fiction seems to be really cheap. like rant items. if they were that good for the money you would see them everywhere right? cheap brands= low quality from my experience

|

3/7/2018 8:34 PM

It should be just fine

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/7/2018 8:50 PM

Should hold up fine for the most part. Should’ve bought an S&M, or a T1 or Fit or FBM.

|

3/7/2018 9:00 PM

if it is full chromo, and has decent welds what would be wrong?

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

3/8/2018 12:28 AM

Forum member, Gr1z recently built one up, including Fiction fork and bars. Here is his thread.

https://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Fiction-creature-kit-build,1318296

|

3/8/2018 12:47 AM

It's probably similar quality to what you'd find on a high end complete. So by no means bad, it's probably just missing some of the more expensive features, like butted tubes etc. You're biggest problem is you now need to open a new account so you can change your username smile

|

3/8/2018 3:05 PM

it all comes from the same factory in taiwan, its fine. no different than a 400 dollar frame (except the paint/stickers)

|

It’s all bmx

3/8/2018 10:58 PM

been looking at hardway v2 frame for a while. im moving at the end of this month so i need to save as much as i can.
the one thing that got my into bmx was my friends verde bike. i really liked how it looked. wanted it for years. then he got a new bike and gave me it. got me all into it. bent the dropouts from grinds. moved to a free agent i picked up somewhere for 40$ threw cranks in it and all my old parts onto it.. rode it for 6 months hard. big drops flyout to grinds. cracked the frame the other night and raped the dropouts and my axle trying to grind something. frame crack was from jumping a big stair. picked up the same frame my buddy had but in different color.

|

3/11/2018 5:45 PM

I think the Creature Frame is pretty dope. Welds were good looking and it’s full Chromoly made by Stolen. I think it will be a lot better than any of your previous frames

|