fiend bars vs bsd wza bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2013 1:03 PM

my cult leader bars are starting to crack and i will buy new bars soon, so if you know someone riding those bars or if you have had any experience with them, share it

|

11/30/2013 2:47 PM

Id just go with BSD for the name. BSD doesn't make shitty parts.
idk how I feel about fiend.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/30/2013 2:56 PM

Both are pretty generic bars. I'd get Fit Macs or Odyssey Sweepstakes. The 4 upsweep feels incredible. The Macs have bigger bends which increases strength. The Sweepstakes have a 7/8" diameter crossbar which I love, plus they have a lifetime warranty.

Out of those two, I'd get WZAs.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/30/2013 3:08 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Both are pretty generic bars. I'd get Fit Macs or Odyssey Sweepstakes. The 4 upsweep feels incredible. The Macs have bigger bends which increases strength. The Sweepstakes have a 7/8" diameter crossbar which I love, plus they have a lifetime warranty.

Out of those two, I'd get WZAs.

the sweepstakes are too big for me, i don't want 9'' rise bars, the fit macs look good, and in sourcebmx they are only 4 pounds more than the wza's, i will think about it

|

11/30/2013 5:24 PM

Yeah most bars are the same, youre fine with either. I'm not a huge fan of fiend though.

|