finally dialed my 3's

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 2:09 PM

today i was tring new lines and tried a three in one of them and... perfect, im soo psyched to finally have them dialed!

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 2:10 PM

Nice man!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/23/2013 2:15 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nice man!

thanks, btw got any tipps for barspins?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 2:20 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nice man!

Purple bike wrote:

thanks, btw got any tipps for barspins?

Focus on getting the spin first then work on placing your hands properly and after work on getting you feet on.
At least that's how I learned them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/23/2013 2:37 PM

andyferly wrote:

Nice man!

Purple bike wrote:

thanks, btw got any tipps for barspins?

andyferly wrote:

Focus on getting the spin first then work on placing your hands properly and after work on getting you feet on.
At least that's how I learned them.

Well I've been doing them In a manny with my foot on the peg, do Move from there to a real manny, or to a hop?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 2:43 PM

Purple bike wrote:

thanks, btw got any tipps for barspins?

andyferly wrote:

Focus on getting the spin first then work on placing your hands properly and after work on getting you feet on.
At least that's how I learned them.

Purple bike wrote:

Well I've been doing them In a manny with my foot on the peg, do Move from there to a real manny, or to a hop?

When I learned them I would do many bars over everything, on steep banks to fakie, over pyramids, just keep on throwing those bars to get a feel for it, also do them while riding faster, don't just stay still and do them.
Once you got the feel for it start trying them out of flyouts.
Once you got them out of flyouts just commit to hop bars and you'll do them anywhere.

I know people who learned to hop bar first, It really is up to the rider at the end.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/23/2013 2:46 PM

andyferly wrote:

When I learned them I would do many bars over everything, on steep banks to fakie, over pyramids, just keep on throwing those bars to get a feel for it, also do them while riding faster, don't just stay still and do them.
Once you got the feel for it start trying them out of flyouts.
Once you got them out of flyouts just commit to hop bars and you'll do them anywhere.

I know people who learned to hop bar first, It really is up to the rider at the end.

Ok how long do you think it will generally take for me to be ready to throw them from a hop?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 2:50 PM

Purple bike wrote:

Well I've been doing them In a manny with my foot on the peg, do Move from there to a real manny, or to a hop?

andyferly wrote:

When I learned them I would do many bars over everything, on steep banks to fakie, over pyramids, just keep on throwing those bars to get a feel for it, also do them while riding faster, don't just stay still and do them.
Once you got the feel for it start trying them out of flyouts.
Once you got them out of flyouts just commit to hop bars and you'll do them anywhere.

I know people who learned to hop bar first, It really is up to the rider at the end.

Purple bike wrote:

Ok how long do you think it will generally take for me to be ready to throw them from a hop?

As I said it's up to the rider, it depends on how much you commit to them.
I learned normal bars within a day of riding.
I still can't get proper hop bars though, I keep on putting my foot down whenever I do them.
Honestly I never really committed to learn hop bars, I might be starting to work on them again when I have some time.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/23/2013 3:18 PM

andyferly wrote:

As I said it's up to the rider, it depends on how much you commit to them.
I learned normal bars within a day of riding.
I still can't get proper hop bars though, I keep on putting my foot down whenever I do them.
Honestly I never really committed to learn hop bars, I might be starting to work on them again when I have some time.

Normal bars as in flyout? And every time I fully commit I throw the bars and they hit my knee, and when they don't the bike just dips like straight down

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 3:20 PM

Purple bike wrote:

Ok how long do you think it will generally take for me to be ready to throw them from a hop?

andyferly wrote:

As I said it's up to the rider, it depends on how much you commit to them.
I learned normal bars within a day of riding.
I still can't get proper hop bars though, I keep on putting my foot down whenever I do them.
Honestly I never really committed to learn hop bars, I might be starting to work on them again when I have some time.

Purple bike wrote:

Normal bars as in flyout? And every time I fully commit I throw the bars and they hit my knee, and when they don't the bike just dips like straight down

Yeah I mean flyouts.
The thing is you gotta lean over your bars while keeping your legs straight, that really is they key to land barspins.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/23/2013 3:32 PM

ok im gonna try it now, thanks for all the advice

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/23/2013 3:34 PM

Purple bike wrote:

ok im gonna try it now, thanks for all the advice

No worries man, just focus on the spin.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/24/2013 10:24 PM

I'm just going to hop, huck em, and loop out. No flyouts either. I'm just going to learn them flat

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/25/2013 6:29 AM

My mate learnt bars by standing on his rear axles and manual bars, he got them super fast and decided to do them flyout.

He's very committed so he got them after like the 3rd shot, then theres my other mate and me who are scared to pass the bars around and it's taken two months, get past that mental barrier and you will succeed.

|