finally have something to post worthy of a CSB

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2013 12:02 AM

sooooooo i just payed for

a dirty hairy left hand lever
a brand new standard 25t sprocket
a 36t RNC sprocket (withthefuckingguard!)
a set of macneil ti pegs
some random old freecoaster
a set of RNC bar ends

for 90 bucks shipped

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2013 12:04 AM

oh and the freecoaster is a Taska i guess
and i might be getting an old oddysey saddle too

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

5/24/2013 12:20 AM

All that for under 100, i'd say you did pretty good. You building up an extra ride or something?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/24/2013 12:36 AM

BMXism wrote:

All that for under 100, i'd say you did pretty good. You building up an extra ride or something?

yeahhh

im going to make a midschool build, probably out of an easter hercules, which is why im mad pumped about the RNC and the ti pegs... theyre damn near impossible to find, especially not beat to shit and the guard one is unheard of
i might toss on the old coaster, especially if i go with the fbm aod for my midschool because of the 3/8ths axle thing

id like to go front/back brakes for it, but the levers for my buddy whos going to need it a hell of a lot sooner, and the standard sprocket is for another friend... so im probably going to get at least 30bucks for those... so im basically paying 60 for that stuff, which is mad cool

|

5/24/2013 12:47 AM

I always wanted Ti pegs just for the sparks lmao.

Should build up a master blaster or something!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/24/2013 1:04 AM

Spenlard wrote:

kinda the main reason i wanted ti pegs for the midschool, because its not going to be my main ride, so itll be chill to shred it with sparks every know and again lol

whats a master blaster? not to sound like a jackass or anything lol

|

5/24/2013 1:38 AM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/24/2013 1:39 AM

yeahhhh^das wut i was hopin for

|

5/24/2013 1:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 1:56 AM

Spenlard wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

kinda the main reason i wanted ti pegs for the midschool, because its not going to be my main ride, so itll be chill to shred it with sparks every know and again lol

Older FBM Frame.
Was one of Aaron Ross' signature frames.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/24/2013 2:33 AM

Spenlard wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Older FBM Frame.
Was one of Aaron Ross' signature frames.

thats way too new of a frame... im lookin to get a midschool frame lol

like an old dirtbike, warpig, hercules, aod, maybe an old standard, mosh or skavanger

|

5/24/2013 2:52 PM

Sounds rad man! I'm debating on working on building a bike based around 2005-2007 like my old fly. Smaller bars, 5lb+ frame, maybe brakes etc. I found a fly 3 amigos for 50 bucks I might build up after finishing my bike.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/24/2013 4:17 PM

Was it the old odyssey coaster.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/24/2013 5:23 PM

i have an 8 pound eastern frame from 07 i think or 06

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 1:04 PM

Four wrote:

Sounds rad man! I'm debating on working on building a bike based around 2005-2007 like my old fly. Smaller bars, 5lb+ frame, maybe brakes etc. I found a fly 3 amigos for 50 bucks I might build up after finishing my bike.

yeah i also have access to an old fly with chris king headset and a bb for 50 bucks i might do that as another extra build lol

and fuck 5 plus man, thats light lol you gotta go like 6 minimum haha, you totes need brakes, a gyro and fronts lol

|

5/27/2013 1:06 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Was it the old odyssey coaster.

nah its like a aska or something like that... i think its 3/8ths too... which makes me wanna say fuck it to the eastern hercules and try and find a 3/8ths aod

|

5/27/2013 1:06 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i have an 8 pound eastern frame from 07 i think or 06

im probably doing an early 2000's eastern hercules

|

6/25/2013 12:56 AM

aannnndddd i finally got it all in the mail today! soo pumped, even though i cant really do anything with them, i still got them! lol

next thing im gunna try and pick up is that hercules frame, its only going to cost me 45-50 bucks from my buddy, best part is, ive known the kids that have owned it since the shop sold it, its barely been rode like, i dont think there has been more than a 180 done on it lol

|

6/25/2013 5:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2013 5:03 AM

I used to have a mid school schwinn automatic trail (Joey Garcia sig) back in 2000, I thru the thing in the skip after it had been sitting in my spare room rotting away for the 10 yrs that I couldn't ride due to illness, biggest mistake of my life, I'd do anything to have that bike back, ah well, we live an learn.

One of these (not my actual bike tho)

Photo

Photo

Good luck with the build travis sounds interesting, be sure to post a bike check when its done, I'd like to see this.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/25/2013 5:43 AM

I'm trying to peice together an OG nighttrain build but it's so hard to find decent parts

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/25/2013 7:56 AM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

yeah i also have access to an old fly with chris king headset and a bb for 50 bucks i might do that as another extra build lol

and fuck 5 plus man, thats light lol you gotta go like 6 minimum haha, you totes need brakes, a gyro and fronts lol

Haha I never saw that you replied. But I got it since then but let my friend borrow it. I plan to get a fly mosca for 30 in a few days with bb and rebuild my old fly mosca. I still have the 14mm profile hub haha. Got brakes too.

That'd be interesting haha I think it would negatively effect my riding but would be fun.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.