find the two problems in the cl post

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2012 7:59 PM

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/4/2012 8:10 PM

Odyssey drivers don't have 4 pawls.
And I don't think that's an N4 hub?

|

3/4/2012 8:11 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

right and wrong. oddy hubs are 3 pawl with a clip spring, which you cant double spring.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/4/2012 8:13 PM

uh, did he just call a fucking grip flange a hub guard?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/4/2012 8:15 PM

future FBM wrote:

right and wrong. oddy hubs are 3 pawl with a clip spring, which you cant double spring.

Oh DUH xD Not sure how I missed that one lol.

|

3/4/2012 8:15 PM

cardambass wrote:

no the guard is on the fron, idk which side but the half of the axel towards the top of the picture

|

3/4/2012 8:17 PM

60 + 35 is not 90.

|

=^@.@^=
refs: Dudeisdrumer109, Dee Hos, netty speghetti, nickg, meatsheets, tito24

3/4/2012 8:18 PM

metalheadrider wrote:

60 + 35 is not 90.

true

|

3/4/2012 8:19 PM

future FBM wrote:

no the guard is on the fron, idk which side but the half of the axel towards the top of the picture

hmm. i dont see what you are saying?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/4/2012 8:21 PM

ask him for a picture of the driver and pawls

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/4/2012 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2012 8:21 PM

http://dayton.craigslist.org/bik/2866931056.html

One huge problem in this post.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/4/2012 8:22 PM

cardambass wrote:

future FBM wrote:

cardambass wrote:

the front hub has a guard on it, yes the back has a flange but he is referring to the front hub. its in the top portion of the picture

|

3/4/2012 8:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

his grammer and he left caps lock on? lol

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/4/2012 8:23 PM

cardambass wrote:

his grammer and he left caps lock on? lol

About 100 spokes on each wheel.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/4/2012 8:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

i found 2. a crank plate? that is replaceable on 1 peicers, or the fact he stated god bless when im nonreligious?

|

3/4/2012 8:25 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

he doesnt know the real name to bike parts & 100 spokes each rim? can he count

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

3/4/2012 8:25 PM

Maybe I'm just too tired and there's nothing wrong with it... maybe I should get more than 3 hours of sleep.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/4/2012 8:29 PM

future FBM wrote:

cardambass wrote:

future FBM wrote:

the front hub has a guard on it, yes the back has a flange but he is referring to the front hub. its in the top portion of the picture

hub guard and no peg? 0_o

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/4/2012 8:32 PM

cant be too safe wink

|

3/4/2012 8:54 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

you can get different drivers that fit in odyssey hubs that have 4 pawls on them.and as for the double springing, he means he put 2 springs to wrap around the pawls. it does in fact make it louder.. back in my days where I cared about the loundess of a hub, I quad springed my demolition hub's driver, it already had a dual spring design and I put another spring around both and it made it loud as fuckkkk. now some little kid's gonna read this and be all :o ima try dat! haha

and it looks to be the primo pro front hub, basically the exact same as the n4 only different graphic

|

3/4/2012 9:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

you can get different drivers that fit in odyssey hubs that have 4 pawls on them.and as for the double springing, he means he put 2 springs to wrap around the pawls. it does in fact make it louder.. back in my days where I cared about the loundess of a hub, I quad springed my demolition hub's driver, it already had a dual spring design and I put another spring around both and it made it loud as fuckkkk. now some little kid's gonna read this and be all :o ima try dat! haha

and it looks to be the primo pro front hub, basically the exact same as the n4 only different graphic

ima try dat!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

3/4/2012 10:19 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

cardambass wrote:

ima try dat!

compressing the springs and making them tighter also helps make it louder and give you 3 more inches of bunnyhopping power wink

|