fit eddie v3 frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2010 1:12 PM

i want this frame real bad but i need other stuff and will hafta put this off till the end of summer.do you think it will still be around at the end of summer?or is fit gunna relase there new stuff if any one knows

|

6/16/2010 1:30 PM

by the end of summer, interbike will have been around the corner and by next spring there might be a v4.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

6/16/2010 1:44 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

by the end of summer, interbike will have been around the corner and by next spring there might be a v4.

what is inter bike?haha

|

6/16/2010 1:45 PM

shit nevermind.soo im gunna take it the v3 is gunna be around for awile because fit would like to announce in there. then it will be done like sometime in spring like you said...thanks man

|

6/16/2010 1:46 PM

verde103 wrote:

what is inter bike?haha

*face palm

interbike is a huge convention where all kinds of bike companies meet and showcase their products, prototypes, etc. it isn't just bmx either, but all the bmx websites (vital, ride, etc) show videos and pictures to show everybody what all the companies are showcasing

|

6/16/2010 1:48 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

verde103 wrote:

what is inter bike?haha

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*face palm

interbike is a huge convention where all kinds of bike companies meet and showcase their products, prototypes, etc. it isn't just bmx either, but all the bmx websites (vital, ride, etc) show videos and pictures to show everybody what all the companies are showcasing

lmfao my bad

|

6/16/2010 1:50 PM

verde103 wrote:

lmfao my bad

it's ok lol

|

6/16/2010 2:16 PM

i have one right now ordering a t1 tonight

its a good frame, not for pegs though

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy