1/6/2014 6:46 PM

Watcha think of em.

|

1/6/2014 6:52 PM

ew. same as the cults

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/6/2014 6:54 PM

My friends getting these.Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/6/2014 7:03 PM

I think they look sick, the burgundy looks nice too. Colored tires seem to be coming back and I'm psyched on it. Either getting some tan tires or some color for my next set.

|

1/6/2014 7:18 PM

I only like gum on otherwise murdered out bikes or bikes with raw frame and raw or chrome forks, everything else black or raw

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/6/2014 7:37 PM

The T/A Gum tires? They look great. Slick tires in gum are dope. They'll grip skatepark ground like hell ! They look amazing in 2.4 and Fit made FAF one of the best tires out so you should get these !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 7:46 PM

ill take what tires I can get, usually just leftovers from friends

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/7/2014 8:43 AM

I love the look of them, if they come in 2.1 or 2.2 or anything in between and a size under 2" (Unlikely I know), I will definitely get a Pair of Gum or Burgundy ones.

|

1/7/2014 10:21 AM

Yeah i saw these. Im really into them. They would be a sweet summer tire for me, in the winter around where i live there are so many cinders. Cinders rip right through the soft compound.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/7/2014 11:44 AM

I want colored flatland tires

|

fack off

1/7/2014 11:57 AM

Did you guys saw the white cult dehart tires? They look really good. I would buy cult slick tires in gum if they came in 2.1 and 2.25

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx