fit or sunday frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2014 11:19 PM

any info on the quality? Doing lots of street, its a Benny or a Motoross frame. comes down to the company. Never rode either, any opinions?

|

11/27/2014 11:21 PM

depends on the riding type
if you like really really tech riding, go for the benny
ive had only good experiences with fit/s&m stuff in the past and my fit mac feels sick
sunday/oddysey/gsport has the best warranty in the biz, the motoross would be better for all around riding imo, the benny would be pretty much unrideable on trails

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/27/2014 11:24 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ive had only good experiences with ...more

lots of gaps, whips spins, manuals, mainly all street

|

11/27/2014 11:25 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ive had only good experiences with ...more

mrminiguy wrote:

lots of gaps, whips spins, manuals, mainly all street

id say sunday then, itll be more stable for manuals and more stable with gaps

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/28/2014 3:30 AM

Sunday

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/28/2014 6:39 AM

In this case ill go with fit because Aaron Ross is gay and ruined sunday

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/28/2014 8:27 AM

Get the Sunday for the warranty and just in case you go to a place where a SUPER tech frame wouldn't be ideal. Like a skatepark or a trails spot or something like that.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/28/2014 8:39 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Wow, not a stupid, biased reason to not get the better frame.

|

11/28/2014 8:39 AM

I thought you hated s&m

|

11/28/2014 8:43 AM

Sunday. Youll be able to get just as technical and stuff. PLus it wont rust and will have a good waranty aand chain tensioners.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2014 10:11 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sunday. Youll be able to get just as technical and stuff. PLus it wont rust and will have a good waranty aand chain ...more

Thanks everyone going with the sunday, fits my riding style, and better warranty

|

11/28/2014 11:56 AM

Charles blood is gay and ruined religion

God hates gays your going to burn in hell

|

11/28/2014 11:59 AM

Photo

|

11/28/2014 12:28 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sunday. Youll be able to get just as technical and stuff. PLus it wont rust and will have a good waranty aand chain ...more

mrminiguy wrote:

Thanks everyone going with the sunday, fits my riding style, and better warranty

Sweet, you have chosen wisely.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.