fit shiv 2s

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2011 9:08 PM

hello i am thinking about getting these fit shiv 2 forks but i am just worried about them breaking i want them to last me i weigh 160 and im a pretty smooth rider i ride alot of trails and park i have fly pentreas right now

|

8/25/2011 9:10 PM

They'll hold up but I would look into something better like the directors, pitchforks, strands and empires

|

8/25/2011 9:11 PM

if ur really worried get blades or s&m pitchforks, they are both stronger, but im sure the shivs will be fine. they're really thin but they refined them from the first version.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

8/25/2011 9:16 PM

Skooter wrote:

if ur really worried get blades or s&m pitchforks, they are both stronger, but im sure the shivs will be fine. they're really thin but they refined them from the first version.

skimpy, get the s&m's. i cracked mine, but thats cuz i do ALOT of grinding, and everycompany has a few mess ups.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/25/2011 9:17 PM

Skooter wrote:

future FBM wrote:

skimpy, get the s&m's. i cracked mine, but thats cuz i do ALOT of grinding, and everycompany has a few mess ups.

i smith everything in sight and mine are good so id say s&ms too but i gave other options too =P

|

8/25/2011 9:23 PM

my shivs are pretty solid. i like them.
they are skimpier than they look though

|

8/25/2011 9:51 PM

i've been running mine for about a year and man all those hard slams on the smiths...
Still holdin up though haha

|

8/26/2011 6:45 AM

Skooter wrote:

future FBM wrote:

whats the difference between the pitchforks and those other XLT ones or whatever they are called

|

8/26/2011 6:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2011 6:49 AM

Skooter wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

whats the difference between the pitchforks and those other XLT ones or whatever they are called

It's like the V2 to the original pitchforks, lighter and remodeled a little.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/26/2011 6:50 AM

Spenlard wrote:

So is it better?

|

8/26/2011 5:59 PM

Get subrosa pandora or shadow creepers

|

8/26/2011 6:12 PM

Dkrider15 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Dkrider15 wrote:

So is it better?

lighter and just about as strong. id say original pitchforks are the strongest forks in bmx but the pitchfork xlt's arent as strong. they're still burly as hell for being tapered so much though. mine are still good (and so are my 4 year old pitchforks)

|

8/27/2011 3:01 PM

ge black mambas !!!

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

8/27/2011 4:26 PM

Skooter wrote:

lighter and just about as strong. id say original pitchforks are the strongest forks in bmx but the pitchfork xlt's arent as strong. they're still burly as hell for being tapered so much though. mine are still good (and so are my 4 year old pitchforks)

Alright thanks im probably gunna get them eventually then

|

8/27/2011 4:40 PM

CULT. I love them, and they're solid.

|

Huck 'em.