(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6/10/2009 8:47 PM

Shiv is good. So far no dents only stickers scractches

|

More n more n more

6/11/2009 12:10 PM

strands. i have 2 pairs. one for each of my bike and they are amazing. shivs suck and have a tiny (ummm headtube? no umm idk what its called). but its really short so you cant run gyro i dont think, or run alot of spacers.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 12:32 PM

abod wrote:

strands. i have 2 pairs. one for each of my bike and they are amazing. shivs suck and have a tiny (ummm headtube? no umm idk what its called). but its really short so you cant run gyro i dont think, or run alot of spacers.

aha. i think you mean steerer tube

|

Watch Your Step, This Town Can Chew You Up And Spit You Out.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/New-Whip,370190

6/11/2009 12:47 PM

YES!
fuck i should know that. i just forgot. headtube is the frame haha.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 12:52 PM

shivz i ride hard as shit they are perfect i got them when they came out no probs at all my friend had the strands an they were so fragile just the way they twisted godamnnn

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

6/11/2009 12:53 PM

strand.

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

6/11/2009 12:57 PM

idk what ure talking about steerer tube? i had a gyro with my shivz an it was fine

|

Go Webbie!

6/11/2009 1:22 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

idk what ure talking about steerer tube? i had a gyro with my shivz an it was fine

yeah well you dont have enough room for a few spacers.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 2:32 PM

abod wrote:

my riend has shivs and a gyro

|

6/11/2009 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:07 PM

The shivs have a short steer tube, but that doesn't mean you can't run a gyro...
some frames have smaller head tubes than others, so more or less of the steer tube will stick out depending on that." Shivs suck" is a stupid opinion based on zero facts.
Ride the fucking fork yourself then talk.

I say get the shivs cuz they feel exactly like blades and wiegh much less. Iv'e done some fatty drops and flopped some steep rails and they take the punishment just fine. The only flaw are the drop outs. My old blades fit animal lights just fine, but i had to make some "modifications" to my front peg just to get it on the shivs.(shadow little ones or wtp toxics fit em though)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/11/2009 3:24 PM

primo

|

place signature here.

6/11/2009 6:41 PM

BMXism wrote:

The shivs have a short steer tube, but that doesn't mean you can't run a gyro...
some frames have smaller head tubes than others, so more or less of the steer tube will stick out depending on that." Shivs suck" is a stupid opinion based on zero facts.
Ride the fucking fork yourself then talk.

I say get the shivs cuz they feel exactly like blades and wiegh much less. Iv'e done some fatty drops and flopped some steep rails and they take the punishment just fine. The only flaw are the drop outs. My old blades fit animal lights just fine, but i had to make some "modifications" to my front peg just to get it on the shivs.(shadow little ones or wtp toxics fit em though)

i run a huge amount of spacers and the shivs cant give me that. they look like they will snap at any moment. the dropouts or whatever you were saying suck. and i like the offset of my primos.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 6:45 PM

the only aftermarker fork i know anything about really are
odyssey race
wtp helium
season fork
united trinity
primo kamakazi v1
these are just forks my friend s have that i know are decent
i love my odyssey race fork

|

i done did got a federal now

6/11/2009 7:25 PM

haha idk why people hate on the shivs so bad for being soooo skinny?..but yet everyone loves the dak frame.. same thing goin on..smaller size tubing thicker gauge metal.. therefore it doesnt make a difference on how thin they are..they arent. pretty damn strong...if delarosa runs them without any probs i would be safe to say anyone on here can handle them...

|

team fatcats fer life.

6/11/2009 7:32 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

haha idk why people hate on the shivs so bad for being soooo skinny?..but yet everyone loves the dak frame.. same thing goin on..smaller size tubing thicker gauge metal.. therefore it doesnt make a difference on how thin they are..they arent. pretty damn strong...if delarosa runs them without any probs i would be safe to say anyone on here can handle them...

how do you know that he dosent have any problems? do you ever hear about pros breaking parts? no. easterns not gonna come out and say kelly bolton broke 233423 fricken grim reapers.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 7:36 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

abod wrote:

how do you know that he dosent have any problems? do you ever hear about pros breaking parts? no. easterns not gonna come out and say kelly bolton broke 233423 fricken grim reapers.

1234 mother fuckin 5

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/11/2009 7:38 PM

i would go for the strand because of the offset
I would trust any fork but i never broke one before
i dunno if i should go for dk rt or the primo strands

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

6/11/2009 7:38 PM

okay. I guess you proved me wrong..take it from ABOD dont buy the shivs! buy primo all the way! def better.

|

team fatcats fer life.

6/11/2009 7:46 PM

milou wrote:

i would go for the strand because of the offset
I would trust any fork but i never broke one before
i dunno if i should go for dk rt or the primo strands

primo strands dude. they feeel amazingggggggg. perfect fork. and the dk forks are like race forks i think.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/11/2009 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2009 8:14 PM

hmm but the prob is shivz dont break plus they have a lifetime warranty gainst breaking cracking or bending

|

Go Webbie!