fit t/a - thoughts

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2014 2:59 AM

So ive been running mine for a fair while now, so ill give you all my opinions.... They look fantastic, they grip real nice, roll smoorh as hell BUT the side walls are a bag of wank. Like seriously, i expected more. Got little rips all in my rear one, and spotted a fuckin bulge in the front yesterday! Fuckin piss poor if you ask my, really disappointed. Looks like ill be buying ANOTHER set of tyres when i get payed. Anyone else have tge same problem?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/31/2014 4:15 AM

Never rode those tyres, and probabily never do, i don't trust to those too slick tyres.

For your next set, try the BSD Donnasqueak, they are slick, but not too much !
I ride a pair of these in 2.25" since a few months, and they grip absolutely perfect anywhere, never had slippy problem !

|

8/31/2014 5:26 AM

My mate has them and said much the same, but think imma get the new fireballs, try them out. Plus itll add to my eclat wheelset, well as soon as the blind drops

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/31/2014 10:33 AM

I use a t/a in front, haven't had any issues. I'm pegless, though, so I probably cant comment on the sidewall thing. I have heard the gum ones don't last as long as the black. Other than that, I love the t/a in the front, nice and simple. Grips like crazy.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/31/2014 10:18 PM

They were amazing for me , before some CUNT stole them and took them off. The thief was spotted with my bike but he swapped the tires.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/31/2014 10:19 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They were amazing for me , before some CUNT stole them and took them off. The thief was spotted with my bike but he swapped ...more

so did you get the bike back?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/1/2014 12:04 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

no

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/1/2014 5:39 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They were amazing for me , before some CUNT stole them and took them off. The thief was spotted with my bike but he swapped ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

If someone stole my bike theyd wake up with a sword up their ass and no balls.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.