fits not done but this is still unbelievable

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2009 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2016 8:57 PM

Urine fungus

|

sup my name is charles im 15 i been ridein sincne april of 08 n iv been sheddin almost every day cuz i love it im not the best but im getin better all the time

10/1/2009 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:11 PM

........ really you just posted this

and the CULT isnt part of s&m y would robbie create another company under them right after he quit.

and obviously the company isnt going to go under because the team left. if anything they will do better becuase now they dont have to pay them.

Team riders are like the queen of england they are just figure heads, and dont have much real power.

/thread

|

10/1/2009 8:20 AM

I've never been so tired of hearing about something in bmx...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/1/2009 9:34 AM

hey did you guys hear about what happened to fit did ya hear did ya hear. . . .

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/1/2009 9:50 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

hey did you guys hear about what happened to fit did ya hear did ya hear. . . .

bahahaha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/1/2009 10:46 AM

kylea1 wrote:

and the CULT isnt part of s&m y would robbie create another company under them right after he quit.

and obviously the company isnt going to go under because the team left. if anything they will do better becuase now they dont have to pay them.

Team riders are like the queen of england they are just figure heads, and dont have much real power.

/thread

true...

the queens really only for tourism in london

|

10/1/2009 11:06 AM

Wow, OLD NEWS

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/1/2009 11:23 AM

STFU

|

Fly Bikes

10/1/2009 11:51 AM

kylea1 wrote:

/thread

ben c wrote:

true...

the queens really only for tourism in london

this

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"