flipping people!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 11:41 AM

so i was at the skatepark in my town which isnt very big had it all to my self and i was having all kinds of fun until this dam lady came with her lil kid and his rc car! pretty much took over with his dam rc car!!! so i left! anyone else have issues like this? lol

|

brakeless maniac

1/11/2014 11:53 AM

I would have accidentally ran over the rc car on purpose. And if they said anything I would have gone off. "Im using the skatepark for what its made for, and youre not and getting in my way in the process"

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/11/2014 11:54 AM

You shouldn't have left. You should've "accidentally" ran oner the rc car.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/11/2014 11:56 AM

I shouldn't have ran over the car on purpose, because that would have been mean. But you SHOULD have continued to ride, doing whatever the fuck you wanted, and if you just so happened to run over the car, or better, land on it, it'd be their own fault and you could smile and wave.

|

1/11/2014 11:57 AM

ya i should have lol but i got some good time in before they showed up

|

brakeless maniac

1/11/2014 12:01 PM

To be honest, I would have either asked them to find an RC car track to go to, or I would have just kept riding, but maybe set my phone up to video the whole area in case I accidentally hit the car. Also, I would have let her know that if that "unauthorized vehicle" is the cause of you wrecking, that they will be liable for any and all injuries as a result of such an occurrence, and, in (name your state), also liable for any lost time at work, and any pain and suffering as well. It can be easy to "Baffle with bullshit" as long as you sound like you know your legal rights, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/11/2014 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2014 4:07 PM

You shouldn't have ran over the rc car, rc cars are cool, you should have ran over the idiot kid standing in the way at the skatepark ......drives me nuts when kids go to skateparks and stand in the way or sit on ledges like they are a bench, skateparks are not playgrounds

|

1/11/2014 4:26 PM

stomp that shit nigga

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/11/2014 5:42 PM

i used to be quite into racing rc buggies at the county level a few years ago, but i think once i took it to a dirt set and noone gave a fuck becuase i also rode bmx, and i made sure nothing was damaged
tell them to find a more safe place, rc shit is really fucking expensive, like 1.5k for a nice nitro 1/8th scale racing buggy
but the one being used was likely more in the 500 dollar range
tldr; i used to race rc, tell them to leave or stay and risk damage, by staying they accept liability of property damage

woot 1k posts mutha fucka

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/11/2014 5:45 PM

Rc cars, expensive, don't run it over. Be polite and ask her to leave. I race rc and have put 2000 dollars into my truck.

|

1/11/2014 5:47 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Rc cars, expensive, don't run it over. Be polite and ask her to leave. I race rc and have put 2000 dollars into my truck.

what truck do you have? is it a truck or truggy, nitro or elec?
i want to get back into racing, but all my stuff was sold and i dont have 2k to blow

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/11/2014 5:54 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i want to get back into racing, but all my stuff was sold and i dont have 2k to blow

It was a sc10 electric. Orion power system at one point and then stupid castle creation stuff (it is shit) and at one point a carbon fiber tube chassis. Fancy transmitter and receiver, factory team steering servo. Aka tires. Then we have a team associated 1/10 2wd buggy with castle creation motor, Orion speed controller, yada yada. We have a 1/8 hyper 7 nitro don't know the specs. Bit they are all really fancy. And have tiger stripe bodies. Thats our "look".

|

1/11/2014 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2014 6:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

You shouldn't have ran over the rc car, rc cars are cool, you should have ran over the idiot kid standing in the way at the skatepark ......drives me nuts when kids go to skateparks and stand in the way or sit on ledges like they are a bench, skateparks are not playgrounds

lol ive grinded people before hahaha they were sittin on the box

edit: also, id probably just ask em to leave, and if they don't, just keep riding, shit breaks, it breaks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 6:41 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

edit: also, id probably just ask em to leave, and if they don't, just keep riding, shit breaks, it breaks

I've done that, fuckin scooter kids wouldn't move after I told them to move, finally grinded up the ledge with them sitting on the end of it, but I stopped myself from hitting them cause I was just trying to prove a point that I don't give a shit if I hit them or not. So I went back around to take another go at it, and they were fucking sitting on it again so I just ran into them.

I was an asshole to some kid today, dumbass sat right in the middle of the grind box. Just sat and stared out into space, my friend told him 3 times to move, he didn't listen. I went up to him and said "Yo the hubba's not a seat so either move or I'm grinding into you." he just sat there for a second then finally moved.

but yeah, as for the original post, you should have just gave them fair warning and been like "hey this isn't an RC car track, some people here won't give 2 shits if they run into your car & destroy it. I on the other hand am gonna be nice & tell you this, but if it crosses my path, I'm not going out of my way to avoid it since it shouldn't be here in the first place." That's what I would've said anyway.

|

1/11/2014 6:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I've done that, fuckin scooter kids wouldn't move after I told them to move, finally grinded up the ledge with them sitting on the end of it, but I stopped myself from hitting them cause I was just trying to prove a point that I don't give a shit if I hit them or not. So I went back around to take another go at it, and they were fucking sitting on it again so I just ran into them.

I was an asshole to some kid today, dumbass sat right in the middle of the grind box. Just sat and stared out into space, my friend told him 3 times to move, he didn't listen. I went up to him and said "Yo the hubba's not a seat so either move or I'm grinding into you." he just sat there for a second then finally moved.

but yeah, as for the original post, you should have just gave them fair warning and been like "hey this isn't an RC car track, some people here won't give 2 shits if they run into your car & destroy it. I on the other hand am gonna be nice & tell you this, but if it crosses my path, I'm not going out of my way to avoid it since it shouldn't be here in the first place." That's what I would've said anyway.

basically your response is what I woulda went for lol

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/11/2014 7:14 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

It was a sc10 electric. Orion power system at one point and then stupid castle creation stuff (it is shit) and at one point a carbon fiber tube chassis. Fancy transmitter and receiver, factory team steering servo. Aka tires. Then we have a team associated 1/10 2wd buggy with castle creation motor, Orion speed controller, yada yada. We have a 1/8 hyper 7 nitro don't know the specs. Bit they are all really fancy. And have tiger stripe bodies. Thats our "look".

i had a losi 8ight buggy, werks engine, os pipe, spektrum receiver and stuff, lipo receiver pack, savox servos, nice fucking starter box, custom tuned shocks with custom machined pistons, i used aka or proline tires, i went hard
but i ended up selling some of it and giving away some to a racer my age who showed promise but had no money for parts. sold cause of school and shit

|

1/11/2014 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2014 7:18 PM

i also raced a traxxas 2wd with a low profile chassis mod in the stock class, but it wasnt my thing

|

1/11/2014 7:28 PM

I had a Traxxas AWD 4tec sedan, and 3 TL-01 Tamiyas loved RC racing until they closed the local track, who the fuck takes an RC car to a Skatepark in the first place, here they thing would have lasted less then 5 min before it got destroyed, and afterwards he would have been cussed out or beat down we dont fuck around up here.

|

1/11/2014 8:14 PM

I had no idea rc shit was so popular. theres like one dude near me that does it at like 8 am, I want to shoot it with my hollowpoints because he basically stays in front of my house with it

|

1/11/2014 9:32 PM

how about this, go to the rc track on a race day and ride it like a pump track on your bike, see how they like it lol
but yea, its only ok to use a rc at the skatepark if its empty

|

1/11/2014 9:54 PM

Fuck. Me and a group of people rode 30 minutes to Bear Creek park , a nice tiny little outside park. It had some tiny yet small steep box jump and a boobie. It also had a huge U shaped bowl and a wave to grind box.. It took forever to get there , plus it was some pretty scary full speed downhill riding against traffic to finally get there , we put are ass on end a couple times haha.

We get there , and there's a family playing with RC cars. A dad, 3 kids , and friend. These little fuckers were FAST. They flew all over the place. So instantly I was bummed because riding so far with a bad knee , just to arrive at a park full of kids and RC's ruined my day. We were riding and flowing the box jump and these cars would blast over the jumps or zoom in front of us. Me being pretty hotheaded at times , I was mad and cursing under my breath , say to my friend Josh "I'm going to talk to the dad and say its a skatepark not a rc track or fucking smash the cars" Him being a chill guy talks me out if it. Eventually they leave but it was a ruined first time park experience. These cars are expensive and I don't mind them having fun at a park but when you get in the way , and purposely zoom in front of us and jump them where we are , really got to me. They had no respect for us , and it's technically our park , not a RC track , so I got upset. If any hit me or my bike I would have smashed it to pieces.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2014 7:29 AM

I would have asked that they try to keep it away from you, or if possible come at an earlier time so no one it there. But I would've kept riding. If any shit was started, I would say this park is for bikes, boards abd blades. Not RC cars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 12:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would have asked that they try to keep it away from you, or if possible come at an earlier time so no one it there. But I would've kept riding. If any shit was started, I would say this park is for bikes, boards abd blades. Not RC cars.

probably one of the better options

|

1/12/2014 4:44 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

probably one of the better options

Dave being a responsible mod

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 2:20 AM

Me and my dad use to go to the skatepark with our E-revos when there was nobody there and we drove the bowl it was sick fun!

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/13/2014 4:44 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

Me and my dad use to go to the skatepark with our E-revos when there was nobody there and we drove the bowl it was sick fun!

They key words there are "when there was nobody there"

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2014 9:18 AM

kind of off topic..But when people bring their little kids to a park and they constantly get in the way, then when you ram them when they get in your way, their parents go off.. Its not a fucking playground

|

1/13/2014 9:24 AM

Why would you ram little kids? If there are little kids there riding you should be more careful...

|

1/13/2014 9:35 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

Why would you ram little kids? If there are little kids there riding you should be more careful...

Don't intentionally ram kids. However a skatepark is NOT a daycare. If little kids keep getting in the way, talk to them about it. If they don't listen, find their parents and tell them. Just be polite and they'll see your point

|

-HardBMX_Tim

1/14/2014 9:47 AM

One time when I was at the skatepark me and my friends wanted to try out a slanting ledge next to a euro, but couldn't cuz some asshole skater kids were sitting on it! We told them to move, but they just sat there. And there was a fucking BENCH a few feet away! Shit pisses me off.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417