fly cobras/other tube question.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2011 9:15 PM

i'm getting curb monkeys would a 2.20 tube fit them if they're 2.30? and do fly cobra tubes like bump when they roll because they kinda seem like they'd do that.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 9:18 PM

why not just get regular tubes?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/12/2011 9:18 PM

i was thinking the same thing about those tubes i dont really get flats offten enough to need those tho lol

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/12/2011 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 9:20 PM

catfish95 wrote:

why not just get regular tubes?

they're 2.3 and i wanna order tubes with my order cause i'm probably due for new tubes. and if you mean like wal mart tubes. it's because i don't live close to a wal mart.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 9:23 PM

you should be fine. I've had no problems with my tubes which go up to 2.125 and my front tire inflates to like 2.36

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/12/2011 9:25 PM

catfish95 wrote:

you should be fine. I've had no problems with my tubes which go up to 2.125 and my front tire inflates to like 2.36

thanks!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 9:26 PM

i still wanna no about the cobra tubes

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/12/2011 9:28 PM

|

.

4/12/2011 9:47 PM

just save the few extra bucks and get regualar walmart tubes its not that hard to take off your back wheel?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/12/2011 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 9:55 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

just save the few extra bucks and get regualar walmart tubes its not that hard to take off your back wheel?

i don't take tools with me wherever i go o.O. and i always blow out wal mart tubes i've had them twice. and wal marts like over an hour drive. i just figure if i'm getting new tires might as well get the street tubes. because down by the railroads here there's glass and stuff and i never pop my tire with dans street tubes.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 10:02 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

just save the few extra bucks and get regualar walmart tubes its not that hard to take off your back wheel?

Spenlard wrote:

i don't take tools with me wherever i go o.O. and i always blow out wal mart tubes i've had them twice. and wal marts like over an hour drive. i just figure if i'm getting new tires might as well get the street tubes. because down by the railroads here there's glass and stuff and i never pop my tire with dans street tubes.

haha ya i just blew my 18 inch street tube cause i cased a stairset and it ripped.

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/12/2011 10:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 10:07 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

haha ya i just blew my 18 inch street tube cause i cased a stairset and it ripped.

i blew my last pair doing a 3 foot ledge.. then my other one doing a 6 stair. wal mart tubes i mean.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert