fly dolmen cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2013 3:01 PM

they look real solid and stiff but i have herd they snap real easy what do you guy and gals think of them

|

ride or die

11/20/2013 3:05 PM

a friend of mine snapped one arm in a year and a half, he is not a hard rider, and he rides park. don't know anything else about those cranks

|

11/20/2013 3:06 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

a friend of mine snapped one arm in a year and a half, he is not a hard rider, and he rides park. don't know anything else about those cranks

what year where they as im looking at get some 2013 ones

|

ride or die

11/20/2013 3:10 PM

How much are they.......the bonedeths are 159 can't go wrong with that

|

11/20/2013 3:12 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

blackrose wrote:

what year where they as im looking at get some 2013 ones

just asked him, he had them for almost one year, and they were the 2012 ones. anyways i wouldn't trust any fly bikes part, i've seen a lot of fly products snap or bend and they don't have good rep here in spain, also, you can get better cranks for that price

|

11/20/2013 3:12 PM

Fly cranks are shit.

|

11/20/2013 3:13 PM

where im there 120 witch is nz i think it 145 us

|

ride or die

11/20/2013 3:25 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

a year and a half is pretty good for a bmx part as i have snapped profiles in like 6 months same with thunder bolts

|

ride or die

11/20/2013 3:50 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

blackrose wrote:

a year and a half is pretty good for a bmx part as i have snapped profiles in like 6 months same with thunder bolts

If you are snapping these parts, get Bone Deth Cranks or Eclat Tibias.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/20/2013 8:23 PM

Not ONE SINGLE person that I know or seen hasn't had them snapped right at the pedal boss. V1s or V2s, they all blow. And some of the riders don't even ride super hard and techy street.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/20/2013 8:51 PM

blackrose wrote:

A year & a half is horrible unless you're jumping off roofs to flat everyday.

Profile cranks = shit, but I call bull on the Thunderbolts unless they were a bad batch, as some of the Wombolts were

|

11/20/2013 9:56 PM

fly cranks are poop indeed. They've got really bad rep in this category. Git some Thonderbolts, Tibias, Indents or Penetrators. The Kink Pillar come with a lifetime warranty too.. theres plenty of options.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/21/2013 12:38 AM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

blackrose wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

A year & a half is horrible unless you're jumping off roofs to flat everyday.

Profile cranks = shit, but I call bull on the Thunderbolts unless they were a bad batch, as some of the Wombolts were

na no bull lol they mite have been but as i see it every part is going to break its just how you treat them i mite get some tibia's they look good i give them a go and i don't really care about warranty's as i like trying new parts so if i break some thing i just try some thing new lol but hey guys thanks for the help

|

ride or die