fly pantera 2 forks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2009 3:12 PM

are they good forks? will they hold up to street?

|


4 PEGS ALL DAY

10/26/2009 3:15 PM

i never ridden them but i think theyre are good forks id get em just make sure u get warranty yo

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

10/26/2009 3:17 PM

christianbikes wrote:

i never ridden them but i think theyre are good forks id get em just make sure u get warranty yo

yeah theyre 50 on dans and im on a low budget so i hope theyre good lol

|


4 PEGS ALL DAY

10/26/2009 3:53 PM

I rode them street for like a month and cracked em in 2 places. They were used but the guy who had em before me rode park and didn't ride much.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

10/26/2009 3:56 PM

what size tire do you run in the front if its 2.25 you have to run it a little lower on the dropout in the fork unless your wheel perfectly straight

|

10/27/2009 2:17 PM

bmxkid192 wrote:

what size tire do you run in the front if its 2.25 you have to run it a little lower on the dropout in the fork unless your wheel perfectly straight

im prolly gonna be riding a 2.10 so i should be good

|


4 PEGS ALL DAY

10/27/2009 2:19 PM

squiddy. wrote:

I rode them street for like a month and cracked em in 2 places. They were used but the guy who had em before me rode park and didn't ride much.

shit, they have a 2 year warranty and im only gonna use them until i get enough money for pitches or odysseys

|


4 PEGS ALL DAY