flybikes pantera forks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2014 12:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2014 1:34 AM

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. I have searched Google for the flybikes pantera forks and I can't find much useful information on them. From what I found they are older and discontinued. I just bought a brand new flybikes pantera fork off ebay for $35.00 does anyone run them? Looking for feedback on them. I just bought a 2014 translucent gold colony teddy frame, mutiny 2 piece spline drive crank set, demolition rig 9 inch bars and rig tires, and am running an oolllld diamondback brotherhood of diggers edition fork. It's built like a brick sh house. They used thicker tubing and larger diameter on this model on the fork and frame. To say the least I'm glad I'm on a modern frame now and am looking forward to a new fork. Wheels are next I'm also looking for opinions on what wheel sets are good. I saw a revenge wheel set on ebay for around $160 for the set. I use right hand drive and would like a 9 tooth driver along wi th a 36 hole rim. Anyone know if revenge are good for a casual bmx rider I jump dirt is about it not into park or rails. Thanks in advance

|

10/8/2014 4:39 AM

Ive.got my Gsport Ratchet and Odyssey Vandero to.Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs if youre interested. Great condition. See my thread. $190 shipped without spokes or $200 with spokes if you buy today. Can ship this afternoon.

Text me if interested 3145605050

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/8/2014 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2014 11:57 AM

Yea I saw your add they looked kinda beat up bent and broken spokes I don't really want to buy some wheels that have been trashed on grinding. Unless the price was right. Thanks anyway

|

10/8/2014 12:32 PM

fifth gear wrote:

Yea I saw your add they looked kinda beat up bent and broken spokes I don't really want to buy some wheels that have been ...more

I would hope the price is right. Im trying to get $190 without spokes or $210 with spokes OBO for wheels that retail $425 (Ratchet $180, Vandero2 $70, Runaway SS $75 ea., BSD Jersey Barrier Vandero2 $25.) and im paying shipping myself which is not cheap. Hubs are in almost perfect condition, were always run with guards. Only scratches on them are a couple spots around the driver where my chain rubbed the shell. Rims have a couple scratches but nothing serious. They were only rode for about 6-7months aswell and maintained motnhly. I am trying to sell them cheap to compensate for the price of new spokes ($25 for 72 Sapim Black Straights.)

Im asking for 47% of the retail cost of these wheels and they are still in excellent condition (hubs 9/10, rims 8/10, spokes 5/10, guard is beat but has tons of life, new sleeve is like $5) and decently new. i am also paying for shipping which isn't cheap on wheels.

If you decide you are interested, feel free to shoot me an offer, though please acknowledge that my prices are already reasonable compared to retail for the condition that they are in.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/8/2014 12:46 PM

It is a good price I'm just not interested in buying used parts anymore. I was in the past but after buying a fit bike crank set off ebay that had cross threaded pedal holes I'm just not into it anymore. Thanks for the offer tho if it was a red hub and stainless spokes I would probably be more into working a deal

|