fml

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2010 4:45 PM

ok so today i went riding with this kid who had no brakes, or control. So were riding down to this spot, were going pretty fast and the kid is getting kinda close so i tell him to move over.. so he rides right in front of me like a fucking idiot, stops.. so my front wheels slams right into his back wheel, i fly off my bike, slide a little, cut open my whole arm, shoulder,cut my fresh new levis.. and my bike fell with me and i bent my brand new sky highs and i lost my warranty. f my life i fuckin almost beat the shit out of this kid so know i cant ride because of my bent bars and my arm

|

5/4/2010 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2010 4:47 PM

Sounds like you need a little anger management.

Edit: That's why you never ride Fit products...

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

fuckin sucks bro

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

sucks man i'll sell you my sky highs if you want?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/4/2010 4:48 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

sounds like you need to read it again and see what happened and if you would be happy if that happened to you

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/4/2010 4:48 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

im pretty fuckin mad right now, i paid 75 bucks for those sky highs

|

5/4/2010 4:49 PM

shouldve got eastern bars :D

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/4/2010 4:49 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

sucks man i'll sell you my sky highs if you want?

how much, and do you think if i go to my shop and try to get the recite, will fit warranty them?

|

5/4/2010 4:50 PM

did you bent them on the cross bar?

|

5/4/2010 4:51 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

sounds like you need to read it again and see what happened and if you would be happy if that happened to you

I'd just call him a retard and laugh, because I'm not a bitch. It's life, friends are dumb, and now we all know that Fit Bars bend when you drop your bike.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/4/2010 4:53 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

right where my grip is they bent back

|

5/4/2010 4:53 PM

sounds like alot of the kids i ride with. there is literaly one kid i can ride with and never have a problem

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/4/2010 4:54 PM

millsaps wrote:

sounds like alot of the kids i ride with. there is literaly one kid i can ride with and never have a problem

dude same here theres this kid that is all over the place sloppy

|

millsaps wrote:

yeah, we tell this kid all the time to put his brakes on, but he says i dont need em

|

millsaps wrote:

same here dude. i got 2 people.

|

5/4/2010 4:55 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

i'll post a pic of them in a little can you post a pic? try sending fit a email with a pic they should

|

5/4/2010 4:56 PM

i had this retarded kid i lived by, and we were riding on the side of the highway. he had his mountain bike and he was right next to me, and hes retarded so hes swerving around, all of the sudden he hits me and my bars just go to the right like magic and im in the middle of the road. i was lucky there were no cars lmao.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/4/2010 4:57 PM

millsaps wrote:

brplante wrote:

same here dude. i got 2 people.

i have that except its kids with brakes, forget i have none and they have no appreciation for the laws of momentum

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/4/2010 4:59 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Are you serious? clearly youve never rode fit products. eastern is the worst company out there

|

5/4/2010 4:59 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

i'll post a pic of them in a little can you post a pic? try sending fit a email with a pic they should

ok, but the ironic thing about this is that the kidjust bought brand new skyhighs like a week ago, and there just sittin in his house because hes buying a whole new bike, and there in chrome so were gonna try to get em and sell em for a black pair

|

5/4/2010 5:00 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

A23 wrote:

Are you serious? clearly youve never rode fit products. eastern is the worst company out there

I ride an Eastern Frame, that's it.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/4/2010 5:00 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

ok, but the ironic thing about this is that the kidjust bought brand new skyhighs like a week ago, and there just sittin in his house because hes buying a whole new bike, and there in chrome so were gonna try to get em and sell em for a black pair

email george ramierz. he might hook you up. i personally know him. ill tell him to try to hoook you up

|

5/4/2010 5:02 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

so he has another pair of fucking bars sitting around!!!!!?! get them there yours !!!!!

|

5/4/2010 5:04 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

so he has another pair of fucking bars sitting around!!!!!?! get them there yours !!!!!

i know, but he keeps ignoring our calls, and says its my fault, but that bitch goes to my school so tomorow im gona try to get em hopefully

|

5/4/2010 5:06 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

A23 wrote:

email george ramierz. he might hook you up. i personally know him. ill tell him to try to hoook you up

alright thanks man, if you could talk to him cus i also tried to get the recet from my shop but they closed down, but they have a shop in jersey and van homan owns them so hopefully i could get it.

|

5/4/2010 5:07 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

yeah abviously the kid shoulda been ebat up or given you the bars

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/4/2010 5:18 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

i know, but he keeps ignoring our calls, and says its my fault, but that bitch goes to my school so tomorow im gona try to get em hopefully

break into his house and take the bars

|

crystal meth

5/4/2010 5:19 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

thats wat im doin,

|

5/4/2010 5:30 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

thats wat im doin,

i wouldnt be saying that on the internet

|

5/4/2010 5:58 PM

Harry95 wrote:

stayfit454 wrote: