foam pit

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2009 9:56 PM

alright so me and my friends want to build a foam pit but we are all cheap or poor.
since the legit foam is like 1 dolar for each one(fuck that) we need some cheaper ideas.
here are some of mine
*ball pits like the ones that little kids play in at fast food places
*the little styro foam thingys that u put in boxes when u ship stuff
*buy dirt cheap teddy bears from garage sales for like 10 cents
but we need more ideas and stuff that will work?
and mabey even like leaves? ha i dont know

|

we the people bike co.

2/15/2009 9:58 PM

mattresses for the sides and bottom and pillows for the foam

|

Hating on Animal Bike Co. is like sucking a dick its hella gay

2/15/2009 10:01 PM

DRIVE AROUND AND PICK UP THE FOAM FROM SOFAS PEOPLE THROWS AWAY

|

2/15/2009 10:01 PM

were 14 and 13.......

|

we the people bike co.

2/15/2009 10:03 PM

wtprider wrote:

were 14 and 13.......

PEDAL AROUND THEN!!!

|

pool suplys like noodles ,pillows ,hay yes fot horses.packing fome or go to a apulstry shpo and they will give u seat fome for free

|

well ride around.......you gotta commit i have a mini ramp that is wood and metal and i dident buy shit excpt screws everything else i got from neighbers and family just find any foam and take it

|

Hating on Animal Bike Co. is like sucking a dick its hella gay

2/15/2009 11:07 PM

i was just spit ballin ideas to day about foam pits. so yeah those little balls that are in ball pits. if you go to fastfood places and just stick some in your shirt, they dont even really know, let alone care, and you could do it for like 6months and have a bunch of them for a foam pit.

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

2/15/2009 11:35 PM

originalstyle wrote:

i was just spit ballin ideas to day about foam pits. so yeah those little balls that are in ball pits. if you go to fastfood places and just stick some in your shirt, they dont even really know, let alone care, and you could do it for like 6months and have a bunch of them for a foam pit.

i was thinking the same thing!
can u say McDonalds?

|

we the people bike co.

2/15/2009 11:44 PM

haha

|

2/15/2009 11:45 PM

haahahahahhahahahahahaha

|

we the people bike co.

2/15/2009 11:48 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

|

2/16/2009 4:04 AM

make a ball pit
with pillows near the bottom

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/16/2009 8:09 AM

Old matresses, if you have a trampoline put that in the ground enough to keep you from hittin the ground, with mattresses under it, and then use anything soft, maybe contact nerf and see if you can buy scrap foam from them?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/16/2009 9:14 AM

alright thanks for the ideas.
those of u that have foam pits at ur parks are sooooo lucky! we just eat shit until we get it down

|

we the people bike co.

2/16/2009 10:54 AM

Nah dude, unless they are kept up they become soooo gross....and foam pits are fun to play around with, but thats about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2010 3:34 PM

hi guys do u know were i can get a foam pit ramp from??

|

9/26/2010 3:26 AM

a tramp or just dig a hole and fill it with water

|

9/26/2010 7:19 AM

We had bales of straw and a few matresses on top! Shit was dope!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/2/2011 12:40 AM

Could I go to a matteres company and ask for offcuts of foam

|

3/2/2011 12:43 AM

sponges from dollar general? like them hermit crab ones? not the square ones but the big retarded ones??..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/2/2011 12:45 AM

bikes r cool wrote:

pool suplys like noodles ,pillows ,hay yes fot horses.packing fome or go to a apulstry shpo and they will give u seat fome for free

holy shit.

|

3/2/2011 2:48 AM

what we did is we got peoples matresses they were throwing out and eithetook the foam out of that or just used the mattresses.

|

3/2/2011 4:10 AM

how are you going to cover it in the rain? itll get nasty if you dont, aand animals will make homes in there....

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

3/2/2011 4:54 AM

camjf wrote:

We had bales of straw and a few matresses on top! Shit was dope!

that sounmds like it would realy work

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/2/2011 6:17 PM

Off hand I would have to say that the ball pit idea is not a good idea. Those little plastic balls won't absorb impact they will only disperse it. It might be okay if you were going to only hop in it, but to go off a jump on a bike into it would almost certainly cause injury. It would have to be a seriously large, deep ball pit for it to be safe. Foam pits use foam for a reason. Try this, try to find a gymnastics gym locally and call them and ask if they have any old foam you could have or buy off them as they have to periodically replace foam maybe they could tell you where to get it for cheap or sell you some of theirs. But please don't do the ball pit thing, you couldn't make it big or deep enough.

|

3/2/2011 6:29 PM

dude, guys, this thread is 2 years old. STOP POSTING ON IT

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

3/2/2011 6:57 PM

Jake_Short wrote:

dude, guys, this thread is 2 years old. STOP POSTING ON IT

lol just notcied that, now i feel dumb...

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

3/2/2011 7:05 PM

BUMP! Hahahahaha! Take that Jake short!

|

3/2/2011 7:39 PM

Lochie_Madzia wrote:

a tramp or just dig a hole and fill it with water

No

|