foam pit out of snow

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2011 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2011 11:43 PM

One of the funest times iv ever had while ride my bike was while jumping into a snow pit at night and having the area lit up with spot lights

and hear is how you make one
make the take off to a dirt jump of any size
take anything you can find to cover the long strip down the runaway old table cloths old sheets and tarps
lay it down along the path leading up to the dirt jump and place rocks on the corners because it gets windy in the winter

when it snows take your tarps from closesed to the jump to furthest and drag dump all your snow behind the take off using the tarp

and there you go I learn supermans this way tailwhips no footed can cans and 360s this way

|

8/24/2011 6:57 PM

doesn't sound to enjoyable to me, you either have to get bundled up and not have full movement or not bundle up and freeze your ass off as well as getting snow all over your bike that will eventually turn to water and ruin your bike.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/24/2011 8:19 PM

snow hurts...

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/25/2011 5:37 AM

im guesting that alote of you guy are just kids that go to really good skateparks that have foam pits and pretend your real bmx riders

|

8/25/2011 5:40 AM

will smith wrote:

im guesting that alote of you guy are just kids that go to really good skateparks that have foam pits and pretend your real bmx riders

Because going to a good skatepark means you're not actually a real bmx rider :|

|

8/25/2011 6:21 AM

I use to do this all the time but we would just build the jump out of snow and pack the shit out of it so it icey and rock hard and then just put loose snow for the landing and no we did not freeze our nuts we just wore thermals

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/25/2011 6:30 AM

carjakester wrote:

doesn't sound to enjoyable to me, you either have to get bundled up and not have full movement or not bundle up and freeze your ass off as well as getting snow all over your bike that will eventually turn to water and ruin your bike.

this.

|

8/25/2011 6:31 AM

will smith wrote:

street motherfucker

|

8/25/2011 6:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2011 7:07 AM

As soon as somebody landed in it, it would become packed down. So it would be hard as shit and hurt to land in it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/25/2011 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2011 8:07 AM

This is not a new idea. People have done it for years. Build a shitty spare bike and lake jump it.

Or, man up and learn those tricks without foam. They aren't very difficult. Now flips on the other hand, I suggest a lake or foam to land in when first trying. Those tricks you mentioned are easy to bail out of.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/25/2011 8:19 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

As soon as somebody landed in it, it would become packed down. So it would be hard as shit and hurt to land in it.

slightly after like about 50 times so you have to keep on puting loose snow on it and pulling your bike out helps to (your tires arnt that wide)

|

8/25/2011 9:42 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

will smith wrote:

slightly after like about 50 times so you have to keep on puting loose snow on it and pulling your bike out helps to (your tires arnt that wide)

If it is powder snow this works. If it is not powdery, you gotta put new snow in every 3rd jump or so.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/25/2011 2:47 PM

Whip wrote:

snow hurts...

this...

|

8/25/2011 2:58 PM

Whip wrote:

snow hurts...

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

this...

dude iv landed on my balls doing supermans in this so many time and its realy not that bad

|

8/25/2011 3:01 PM

Mmmm, I love ruining my bike in the freezing cold.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/25/2011 4:56 PM

flow wrote:

Mmmm, I love ruining my bike in the freezing cold.

damn so what every body quits riding in the winter or somthing I ride every day!

|

8/25/2011 5:15 PM

There's no snow where I am in Australia. It's rather good tongue

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/25/2011 5:23 PM

flow wrote:

thats cool

|

8/25/2011 5:25 PM

flow wrote:

lucky bastard.....canada gets way to much snow

|

8/25/2011 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2011 5:47 PM

i did this and it was fun, and "funnest" is not a word.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591