footplants

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2013 4:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2013 12:54 PM

hi guys
im trying to learn a trick which i think its called footplant (but not sure) and i just can get it
its when you hop over smth (ex: a rail; im learning them over a low rail) and while in mid air you plant your foot on it while keeping your bike in air and then hop over and put your foot back on the pedal
when im doing it i do the hop, i try to do the footplant and i fail, the bike falls and hits the ground

and another thing (i think its easier, at least i dont need to hop) im trying 180 footplants on a bank and when i do the footplant i just cant lift my back wheel in air or i lift it and it falls

ive seen many people doing those and i just cant

i cant find any tutorials on youtube so i would be glad if you help me or give me some tips (:
i really want to learn them ermm

|

7/20/2013 7:07 AM

It would be a fastplant what your describing. hop, take your frontfoot off, put it on the rail, then table the bike a little to help keep it up, then push off the foot you planted, then get it back on the bkie. Viola, you've just done one of the funnest tricks to do.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/20/2013 12:53 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It would be a fastplant what your describing. hop, take your frontfoot off, put it on the rail, then table the bike a little to help keep it up, then push off the foot you planted, then get it back on the bkie. Viola, you've just done one of the funnest tricks to do.

yup thats the trick - fastplant
but i fail every f*uckin time when i try to do it, and it annoys me cuz its from the easy fun tricks in bmx, its not really hard -.-

|

7/20/2013 1:01 PM

you have to focus on hopping high so you have enough time to get your foot on whatever your fastplanting.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/20/2013 2:22 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

kisame2660 wrote:

yup thats the trick - fastplant
but i fail every f*uckin time when i try to do it, and it annoys me cuz its from the easy fun tricks in bmx, its not really hard -.-

It also takes time. I picked em up quick, but I'm the only person in my circle of friends who can do them. take your time, they'll come with practice.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine