for all my haters that was hating on my Hoffman Ontic EL

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 7:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 7:09 AM

OK this is for all the people that was hating on my Hoffman Ontic EL that they didn't believe me that i brought it for 65.00 not 150.00 dollars. So Saturday i brought a Hoffman Ontic EL on craigslist for 65.00 everybody didn't believe me they was saying that was full of crap and that my my bike had cheap and aftermarket parts i don't care because i will be getting new parts for my bike so y'all can all shut up. It is a good bike it ride smooth because the tries look new maybe couple month old they don't look worn down the pedals also look new they have good grip. The bike is really light about 23 or 24 pounds look for my bike check soon. Have a nice day haters smile Photo

|

12/9/2013 7:14 AM

Nobody
fucking
cares

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/9/2013 7:25 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nobody
fucking
cares

This. And if you don't like haters why would you make a thread that basically tells them to fuck off and give them more attention?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/9/2013 7:27 AM

FLESRUOY KCUF OG

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 7:29 AM

I think you shouldn't have made another thread for this. TBH, you are making yourself look bad even more. Just ignore them and enjoy riding what you have. I also think that they are not hating on your bike, they are just pissed because you lied, you told them you bought it for 150USD then claimed you bought it 65USD when somebody told you that it was a bad deal.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

12/9/2013 7:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 7:38 AM

the reason i lied is because if i said 65.00 the first time nobody would believe me that i got a bike for that cheap. usually people paid more for a stock or an custom like 150.00 or more for bmx bike. that the reason i lied im sorry

|

12/9/2013 8:03 AM

You said y'all and you're from Ohio. This means you're a swaggot. We don't like your kind.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/9/2013 8:06 AM

^^^that and you used that fuckin stupid ass keep calm thing so please insert a firecracker into both you ears and then proceed to jump into on coming traffic

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 8:29 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^that and you used that fuckin stupid ass keep calm thing so please insert a firecracker into both you ears and then proceed to jump into on coming traffic

i will do that but i will ride my bike into on coming traffic to make you feel better haha.

|

12/9/2013 8:46 AM

Just go away. This website has an age limit. We dont want you.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/9/2013 9:00 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just go away. This website has an age limit. We dont want you.

i will go way after i do my bike check this site is dumb anyway. so i will have two bike check after that i will be gone. i never liked this site away

|

12/9/2013 9:09 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

i will go way after i do my bike check this site is dumb anyway. so i will have two bike check after that i will be gone. i never liked this site away

Why wait for the bike check if you hate the site so much?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/9/2013 9:12 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nobody
fucking
cares

Boom

|

fack off

12/9/2013 9:16 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just go away. This website has an age limit. We dont want you.

kidbmx0000 wrote:

i will go way after i do my bike check this site is dumb anyway. so i will have two bike check after that i will be gone. i never liked this site away

bmxfromma wrote:

Why wait for the bike check if you hate the site so much?

because i always wanted to do a bike check on this site before all this happen, so im still going to do a bike check before i go.

|

12/9/2013 9:20 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^that and you used that fuckin stupid ass keep calm thing so please insert a firecracker into both you ears and then proceed to jump into on coming traffic

kidbmx0000 wrote:

i will do that but i will ride my bike into on coming traffic to make you feel better haha.

That wouldn't make me feel better though because i wouldn't want the bike to get fucked up

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 9:25 AM

Why would you do a bike check for a completely stock bike that has been spray painted pink and green? To be 110% honest with you, we dont care about you or your bike.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/9/2013 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 9:29 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why would you do a bike check for a completely stock bike that has been spray painted pink and green? To be 110% honest with you, we dont care about you or your bike.

i will be getting new parts for my bike check like bars,forks,chains,sprocket,cranks, maybe rims. the tries look new.i really don't need new tries at the moment.

|

12/9/2013 9:37 AM

CSB. if you don't like this site have fun trying to find another BMX forum that is this active...

|

Bruh

12/9/2013 9:46 AM

Send him to v2 lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


12/9/2013 9:54 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

CSB. if you don't like this site have fun trying to find another BMX forum that is this active...

I will find other bmx fourms that's better then this one.

|

12/9/2013 10:21 AM

pictures of the bike would of been nice

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/9/2013 10:37 AM

If you want to see a pic of the look at my last ttopic

|

12/9/2013 10:39 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

CSB. if you don't like this site have fun trying to find another BMX forum that is this active...

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will find other bmx fourms that's better then this one.

Trust me when I say this but ALL other bmx forums are dead. TCU = dead, BMX-Forum = Mostly dead any other forum = Dead. It's just how it works...

|

Bruh

12/9/2013 10:51 AM

Don't bother coming to bmx-forum i'll personally get rid of you.

I'm also sure bikeguide regulars would do the same too i can't speak for them i haven't been around there too long.

Enjoy TCU.

|

12/9/2013 12:52 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will find other bmx fourms that's better then this one.

lemonparty.org is a great forum

|

12/9/2013 1:26 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

CSB. if you don't like this site have fun trying to find another BMX forum that is this active...

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will find other bmx fourms that's better then this one.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

lemonparty.org is a great forum

haha the greatest

|

12/9/2013 3:22 PM

…daerht elohw siht

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 5:13 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I will find other bmx fourms that's better then this one.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

lemonparty.org is a great forum

chad88 wrote:

haha the greatest

Such a sick site dude

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 6:06 PM

O shit I feel the burn. You're about to get aftermarket parts for a bike you payed $150 for. Good on ya man. Have fun riding it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/9/2013 6:19 PM

dude, why the hell would you make a bike check and then leave?
no one wants to see your crappy bike, and you wouldnt be here to see all of us say how terrible it is!!!

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5